Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allyfive Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2018, 02:31 PM
    Beet Mix drinks
    Question to Doctors: Do any of you agree with the claims of an over-the-counter drink mix called Super Beets or other beet mix drink that will restore energy or not?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 21, 2018, 02:35 PM
    No doctors here. Some medical professionals, and plenty of knowledgeable people. Really not a question for most MDs anyway - why would they track brands of food?
    Drink mixes are NOT worth a dime, in my humble opinion. NOT ONE food supplement is magic. Your entire diet has to be healthy.
    Do you drive a car year after year without changing the oil, and then buy an 'oil additive' to try to make up for it?

Buy a blender and your own veggies and fruits and make your own.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2018, 04:44 PM
    First it was "super kale", now beets. And after all the fools have spent their money it will be " super----(fill in the blank).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG 6 drinks [ 1 Answers ]

Drank 5 beers and 1 shot between 7 pm and 2 am Tuesday night. Have a test at 8 pm tonight. I am 21 years old 6 foot 160. Chances of passing?

ETG after 4.5 to 5 drinks [ 21 Answers ]

What is the clearance time at a 500ng cutoff for 4.5 to 5 drinks and is it from the time of last drink or time of BAC 0 ? Does anything speed it up like sleeping less to have a higher "awake" metabolism longer, or eat certain foods? Or eat a lot to keep the liver active? Any ideas?

My Dad Drinks A lot! [ 3 Answers ]

My dad has always had drinks at parties and functions but now he drinks alone, and on random days. The good thing is that he has never hit anyone because of his drunkness. When I try to talk to him about it he just gets mad and doesn't want to talk about it. His drinking has not affected his job...

View more questions Search