Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Key1620 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2018, 11:21 AM
    Shadow Identity Dream
    Last night, I was waking up a lot. Sleeping off and on. It was about 5am - 6am when I had a dream. Normally I do not remember my dreams but this one felt real. In my dream, I felt a presence was coming for me. So I got out of bed and I hid in the corner by the door on the right side facing the door. I remember seeing a shadow outside the door. Then the door opened. There was a wind that blew a loose-leaf paper. There was a shadow that was in front of me but he did not noticed me yet. Then he turned his head quickly and said " I found you" Almost like we were playing hide and seek. This dark horned creature was a shadow with only his eyes to be seen, maybe his mouth as well. I can not seem to recover from this dream occurrence all day. I do not know what this means or maybe it means nothing. A little freaked out.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2018, 02:36 PM
    I don't think the Grim Reaper has a horn so you are in luck there.

I never seen one of mine come true and the recurring dreams I think are kind of cool. I get the worst dreams when I eat pizza late at night.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 21, 2018, 06:17 AM
    OP: it seems you have confused "physics" with "psychics." I suggest you repost this in the correct forum.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 21, 2018, 06:32 AM
    How about the physiology of dreaming? I went through a period of several years when I would sometimes be dreaming as I woke. But the dreams were not 'streaming' as we remember life. They were a rapid fire stream of photo stills, about 4 per second, very fast. I wonder if that's how our brains store images, and then we have another mechanism to blend them into a real looking video.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark shadow in my dream that's trying to grab my legs? [ 6 Answers ]

Every so often I have a dream of a dark shadow at the foot of my trying to grab me.. the scariest one I've had was I went to bed and woke up mind you I was asleep but awke in my dream.. anyway I wake up and see the dark shadow at the foot of my bed isit up and back up to the wall where I try to...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

What does a black shadow mean in a dream [ 7 Answers ]

My sister is in the hospital and not doing well at all. I had a dream something was pushing my head down and I woke up and seen a black figure fly out the window?

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search