Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniellebenson0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2018, 07:24 PM
    How can I put myself in foster care
    I have had a lot of problems at home over the past few months I feel like I got nothing left to loose because my family have said I'm not part of the family no more I feel like my head is going mad I have self harmed a lot recently and keep on planning in my head to jump off a bridge(time,date everything) and this is all because I'm staying at home it stresses me out and my mother is planning to kick me out! In the passed week I have ran away from home 4 times and stood on a bridge and nobody seems to help me! And that makes me want to kill myself even more because I feel like I have nobody what do I do now??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 19, 2018, 07:50 PM
    How old are you? In which country/state do you live? Please post again. Most of us are parents and we care about you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foster care? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ,my names Shannon, I'm 15 years of age. I used to be a really happy , bubbly person. This time last year my mother abandonded me. She changed her name & moved. Me and my mother were best friends , I loved her.Since she's done extremely terrible things. Moved so so so far away. She done this...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care [ 3 Answers ]

How can u get my cousins baby out of foster care I haven't seen this cousin for 15 years but her family contacted me to get him well the case worker said he was already place in foster care and I can't get him is this true ? And if so is there anything I can do to get him he's 6 now old

Foster care? [ 1 Answers ]

Can my parents give up their rights and put me in foster care? My step mom wants me to go. Can she do that? My mom has no legal custody of me. My dad and step mom have full guardianship. Im kind of worried

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search