Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mumbaiindia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2018, 06:55 PM
    Question Regarding Advertising Agencies (Preferably in India)
    I have a question. Previously, I have worked in an ad agency in mumbai for one and a half years as a graduate trainee in various departments. I am now planning to join the same agency in a different country. I want to know how long do you think/ or by when do you think I will become an account executive. Also, after becoming an account executive, how long does it take to become a senior account executive. And After that, how long does it take from senior account executive to account supervisor. Please note that the department that I will be working in is Digital department and in the client servicing section.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2018, 12:03 AM
    Dear Mumbaiinindia, After watching several ads from India, I have to say that you must be delusional. You really should consider going to work in the banana industry, and pray that a banana spider finds its way into your underwear. That reminds me of the Indian underwear commercial, in which the elephant trunk was used in the underwear. My poor mother nearly passed out. You really should be more careful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2018, 08:09 AM
    Nobody can predict how fast, or if you ever will move up in the company. There are no set rules to schmooze the boss, or marry his daughter, so you may just have to prove yourself with drive and superior performance. Back to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about a possible pregnancy. (Preferably for doctors to answer) [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago, I conceived and about a week later, I suddenly felt nauscious and on the urge of vomiting at anytime of day. I've also noticed that I've been having a lot of exhaustion, changes in appetite, physical body changes such as change in nipple size and color, breast are bigger and a...

Us-india tax question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about US taxation. I am US citizen that relocated to India in May 2010. Let's say I have $X in US income for 2010 and $Y in foreign income. Do I report $(X Y) on line-7 of 1040? And then take out $Y in Foreign income exclusion (FEI). Also, let us say $Y is above the limit for FEI...

India family law question [ 2 Answers ]

I AM RAMAN FROM india , 2003 married, 2008 my life partner is some one are join & enjoied his life, she's joint partner called & give the wrong relationship message.. In between time she deliver the male baby. Now 2010 is running still now she's character is no change. I confidentially told...

1099 to Advertising Agencies [ 1 Answers ]

Is it necessary to file 1099s to advertising agencies?

Moving to India - Tax question on investments [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I will be moving to India in summer of 2008. I have close to 50K invested in mutual funds. What are the issues I need to worry about in terms of taxes? Would it be better to move the investment to India to avoid complications? This would not be my preferred choice since some of the funds...

View more questions Search