Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
    You mean I misunderstood you? Not me!
    Misunderstand? No, I wish it had been that simple. You just made the whole thing up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 29, 2018, 12:04 PM
    Is this made up?

Or this?

How about this?

Expert

Nov 29, 2018, 12:14 PM
    Or should we go into today's news about the Mueller Investigation

From this

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...821-story.html

To this

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46390368

While the dufus dangles a pardon over Manafort's head!

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-strengthening
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2018, 04:43 PM
    Cohen "admits " to lying about the timing of the end of negotiations about a Trump real estate deal in Moscow. Now Trump trying to get a real estate deal in Moscow is completely legal. As I know you heard ;Trump says he was still conducting business while campaigning . He thought he was going to lose until about 9 PM election night .He was not going to suspend doing business while he was running . Only Cohen can tell you why he lied to Congress .The dealings were completely legal.

My best guess is that Mueller is still clinging to this hope that there is something there there in that meeting in Trump Tower with the Russian lawyer who promised to give them "dirt " on Evita ,but instead tried to get their support to end the Magnitsky act
    Expert

Nov 29, 2018, 06:08 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Cohen "admits " to lying about the timing of the end of negotiations about a Trump real estate deal in Moscow. Now Trump trying to get a real estate deal in Moscow is completely legal. As I know you heard ;Trump says he was still conducting business while campaigning . He thought he was going to lose until about 9 PM election night .He was not going to suspend doing business while he was running . Only Cohen can tell you why he lied to Congress .The dealings were completely legal.

My best guess is that Mueller is still clinging to this hope that there is something there there in that meeting in Trump Tower with the Russian lawyer who promised to give them "dirt " on Evita ,but instead tried to get their support to end the Magnitsky act
    I don't think Mueller clings to anything, and knows more than he lets on. For one if the dufus is doing things so legally why does he and his sycophants have to lie in the first place and he did say during the campaign he had nothing to do with Russia, and had no projects there. They've been playing the clip all day. He lied! Another thing is this Manafort dude convicted felon still running to the dufus spilling his guts about what Mueller is doing. And why is the dufus even talking publicly about considering a pardon for this international criminal?

Probably doesn't matter much does it since his base could care less what he says an does...for now! That doesn't mean everybody else around him gets a free pass though.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2018, 06:26 PM
    That doesn't mean everybody else around him gets a free pass though.
    and that is Mueller's real target. Ruin enough lives close to Trump and hoping Trump abdicates .
    Expert

Nov 29, 2018, 06:28 PM
    The dufus has nothing but connivers and shady characters around him any way. Look at his cabinet.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2018, 09:18 PM
    You know what is sad, that America should have needed a person like Trump to get involved in the political system to demonstrate what a sham it is
    Expert

Dec 3, 2018, 05:14 AM
    and that is Mueller's real target. Ruin enough lives close to Trump and hoping Trump abdicates .

Uber Member

Dec 3, 2018, 05:40 AM
    The dufus has nothing but connivers and shady characters around him any way. Look at his cabinet.
    So he should have followed Mr. Obama's example of using really high character individuals such as email Clinton, lying Susan Rice, gun running Eric Holder, and Loretta "I met with Bill Clinton" Lynch?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2018, 09:29 AM
    Now Trump trying to get a real estate deal in Moscow is completely legal.
    Hello tom:

Tis true.. But, why LIE about it? In fact, why would ALL his henchmen tell the same COORDINATED lie?? Before Cohen had his come to Jesus moment, HIS lie was coordinated too..

IF all was hunky dory, SOMBODY in that vast group of people would have told them that they don't HAVE to lie.. But, they did lie - ALL of 'em,. Something's hinky..

I'm thinking there IS a pee tape, and THAT'S what all the lying is about.. Here's the punch line, though.. What Trump doesn't know, is that even IF there IS a pee tape, his supporters would love him all the more..

Glad Mueller is on Americas side.

excon
    Expert

Dec 3, 2018, 10:05 AM
    I find it fascinating you and Tom can overlook the Dufus's conspiracy with Vlad to lie to the American people and cover it up, JL. What's more fascinating is after all this time repubs have had the congress no charges brought after all their investigations of ALLEGED wrongdoing by the Obama administration. Talking loud and saying NOTHING.

Mueller says NOTHING, but sends people to jail. The most fascinating thing about the dufus is you guys actually believe his lies. Funny how you can investigate the Clintons since the 90's, get nothing, but Mueller is taking to long.
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2018, 11:22 AM
    Just fascinates me how so many liberals, silent during all the years of lying and corruption in the Obama admin, are now so sensitive to even the accusation of lying by Trump and his people. Where were you four years ago?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2018, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Just fascinates me how so many liberals, silent during all the years of lying and corruption in the Obama admin, are now so sensitive to even the accusation of lying by Trump and his people. Where were you four years ago?
    Hello j:

Thing is, Obama was corruption FREE.. Oh, I know.. When you accused him of something, it became a scandal..

But, not really. You'd investigate, and investigate, and then investigate some more.. Whaddya get? BUPKUS! Irs? Nahh.. Fast and Furious? Nahh.. Benghazi? Nahh.. Tarmac meeting?? Nahh. Pizzagate? Nahh.. Uranium one? Nahh.. Clinton Foundation? Nahh.. Others?? Nahh.. Birtherism?? DUDE!!!

Look... This is EASY.. Your side FLAPS it's gums, while patriotic and righteous Americans PUT corrupt people in jail.. Mueller has indicted or jailed 32 people and three companies so far.. Don't forget about the dozens of sealed indictments Mueller filed with the DC court..

excon
    Expert

Dec 3, 2018, 12:11 PM
    A court of law requires EVIDENCE to prove allegations, or else there is no court proceedings. After all the allegations where is your EVIDENCE? You've had power since 2010 and that's 8 years to prove your allegations and prosecute wrong doing.

Now Mueller is gathering evidence and INDICTING folks in the court, and not hollering allegations in the media. When your side gets results, then I'll listen until then you should take notes as to how it's done.

That's where I've been, watching you guys talk loud and say NOTHING, and DO NOTHING, except lie, cheat, and steal.
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2018, 01:02 PM
    Hello back to you, Ex.

Fast and Furious? Nahh Actually, it happened. No doubt about it. Was it criminal? Probably not, but still dumb beyond belief.

Benghazi? Nahh. I think the four dead Americans would disagree with you. There is no doubt at all that the Obama admin lied about it. Just ask Susan Rice about that, if you can get her to talk. Clinton's completely inept handling of the situation and Obama's total lack of timely response led directly to those deaths.

Tarmac meeting? Nahh. Again, it happened and there is no doubt about it. Lynch even admitted to it. Was it criminal, or at the very least highly unethical and suspicious, for the AG to meet with the husband of a high profile figure under FBI investigation? I'll let you answer that one.

Pizzagate? Nahh Not sure anyone took that too seriously to begin with.

Uranium one? Nahh. Again, there is no doubt but that the Russkies were allowed to purchase a significant amount of the uranium production in the U.S. Criminal. Probably not. Stupid beyond belief? Again, I'll let you answer that one

Clinton Foundation? Nahh. I don't think that can be pinned on the Obama admin.

Others? Nahh. You rather conveniently left out Clinton's email server. We are asked to believe that the 50% of the emails that disppeared at her command only contained info about her daughters high school prom. And of course that famous American of proven character, James Comey, assured us all that there was nothing there. Criminal? I think so. Dumb? No, Clinton is not that dumb. There was, I think, a motive behind all of that.

You also rather conveniently left out the Veteran's Admin scandal. Again, it happened, and there is no question about it. Not a single person was ever held accountable.

And then, of course, there was the IRS scandal of refusing to grant tax exempt status to conservative groups. I guess you failed to notice that one as well. No doubt about the fact that it happened, and that no one was ever held accountable.

Then there was the secret wiretapping of AP reporters and the massive data breach at the Office of Personnel Management that exposed the confidential records of over 10 million fed employees to hackers. But no, you would not have noticed that.

Man, I gotta tell you, you libs just amaze me. You look at all of this, and the best you can come up with is "Nahh". Criticize Trump if you want to, and I'll join with you on some of it. But this is really pathetic. This holier than thou stuff you guys like to parade around really gets old after a while. The willful, intentional ignoring of widespread and serious scandal in the Obama admin is a burden I am glad I don't have to bear.

I'm sure you will respond by asking who was ever held criminally liable for those events. I would answer by asking if you know how to think for yourself. Look at that load of garbage and tell me honestly if you will join the long line of Obama apologists who love to insist that their object of worship never had any scandal. Even the slightest little bit of honesty would be nice.
    Expert

Dec 3, 2018, 01:27 PM
    I don't envy that you must bear the burden of the dufus administration scandals. Your nose will be REALLY sore.
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2018, 01:54 PM
    I don't envy that you must bear the burden of the dufus administration scandals. Your nose will be REALLY sore.
    As an Obama supporter, you know exactly what the smell is like. But once again, there is this "we are the good guys" mentality that really gets old. Again, a little honesty on your part would be nice.
    Expert

Dec 3, 2018, 07:53 PM
    Honestly, all you have are right wing loony talking points, and conspiracy theories. You have no evidence. The dufus is a scandalous liar, cheater, and loud mouth bully and I do have plenty of EVIDENCE, backed by court records also. I also have evidence and court records his cronies, associates, and lapdogs are felons, and his cabinet appointments are incompetent self enriching boobs who resign in disgrace.

Sorry my friend that's the honest truth, and a matter of public record and I honestly don't know why conservative turn a blind eye to those facts, and the facts that are being revealed as we speak.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-la...ired-right-now

It just never stops with the dufus does it?
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2018, 05:15 AM
    Sorry my friend that's the honest truth,
    If you really read what I posted, and can then can refer to it as "right wing loony talking points", even when most of what happened has been admitted to, and even try to say the comment about "talking points" is the "honest truth", then you and Trump are two peas in a pod. You are exactly what you are accusing him of being. You can't bring yourself to admit to the most obvious truth on the planet. It might remain true that no one gets convicted of crimes because of all of that, but to suggest that it was not scandalous and unethical is enough to make a person's head spin. You might as well try to tell us that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

So it all just comes back to nauseating politics. Dems support dems and turn a blind eye to anything and everything, and repubs tend to do the same thing. Well OK, but don't get all wound up about Trump and then sing Obama's praises. They are the same in many ways as politicians. If we could come to agreement on that, it would be a miracle. You and I are also alike. We voted for imperfect people because of the issues they espoused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search