Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2018, 05:28 PM
    Trump is not in any legal jeopardy . Mueller can and has run roghshod over his associates and may have his family in his radar . So far he got Flynn for a non-lie ; Papadopolus a goof ball who got played by a
    western intel source;Joseph Mifsud who people still call “Russian.” He will spend a week or 2 in jail because he was low level and Mueller had no real use for him. Manafort and Gates got nailed for business practices that happened long before Manafort became the temporary Trump campaign chair. I think it lasted a month before Trump replaced him . He got Trump's lawyer on some taxi scheme in NY . Oh yeah and he indicted a bunch of Ruskie pajama boys who were bots on Facebook. It is laughable to say they had any influence in the course of the election. But I'm sure Mueller will come up with something he can give to the Dems in the House to begin impeachment proceedings if they are stupid enough to go down that road .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2018, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    . But I'm sure Mueller will come up with something he can give to the Dems in the House to begin impeachment proceedings if they are stupid enough to go down that road .
    Yes he has strung out his investigation long enough for the wind to change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0O1W4eSMWk
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 06:32 AM
    Really fellas? You righties sure know how to make up stuff instead of waiting for the facts.
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2018, 06:52 AM
    Really ? Like the dossier that was actually written in 2007 by Glen Simpson ?
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB117674837248471543 All they did was add Trump's name to it to make it the dossier that was submitted as the primary evidence to the FISA court .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2018, 06:58 AM
    I'm glad I'm not in the position of having to try and defend Mueller, Comey, and the dems associated with the whole, smelly business. If there had been Russian collusion with Trump, I think Mueller would have brought that out prior to this last election.
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2018, 07:41 AM
    What is really sick about this whole thing is the non-political actors like Peter Strzok ;Lisa Page ,Rod Rosenstein ;maybe even Jame Comey, will probably be in legal jeopardy over this while Pols like Evita ,the emperor ,Susan Rice will get off scott free even though they orchestrated the whole thing .
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Really fellas? You righties sure know how to make up stuff instead of waiting for the facts.
    I can wait for the dems to start poking around since we got rid of the repub sycophants who told us nothing to see here, and the dufus hollering lies everyday. Go ahead keep listening to a lying cheating dufus.
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2018, 07:46 AM
    I do my own research . Trump did not direct me to the 2007 version of the dossier .
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2018, 08:03 AM
    I can wait for the dems to start poking around since we got rid of the repub sycophants who told us nothing to see here, and the dufus hollering lies everyday.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's when a person sees the congress primarily as a means of revenge against Trump rather than working to benefit the country. Thankfully, in Mississippi we had the good sense to elect the 53rd repub senator yesterday, so Mr. Trump can continue to appoint high quality judges.
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 08:10 AM
    If your happy I'm happy. Keep hollering about the government taking your money and giving it to poor people, and saying nothing when the rich guy gets even more of it.
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2018, 08:17 AM
    I want the rich guy to keep as much as possible, as well as you, me, and everyone else that earns their money honestly. I don't believe any American has an individual right to their money, their house, their car, their furniture, or anything else they have legally earned.
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 09:38 AM
    Given the human condition, specifically here in America, I think that's a tribal position. Plenty of room for all kinds of hanky, panky as well as evolving to make a more perfect union. Its proving to be a messy and contentious and SLOW process with seemingly no consequences for rich guy screw ups.

I want a rich guy to get his riches honestly, and keep them the same way, and leave enough for the rest of us who ain't so rich.
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2018, 09:46 AM
    Given the human condition, specifically here in America, I think that's a tribal position.
    It's a tribal position to hope that EVERYONE get to keep as much of their income as possible? What tribe is it, the Everyone tribe??
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 10:09 AM
    I guess we are back to what a living wage is. You never addressed my Walmart business model. I guess it makes sense for a full time worker to be on public assistance.
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2018, 10:14 AM
    I still want to know what "tribe" you think I am trying to associate with in my earlier statement.

You never addressed my Walmart business model. I guess it makes sense for a full time worker to be on public assistance.
    Well, I thought I did. If you want to assume that all business growth comes on the level of Walmart, then go for it, but that is far from true. When the economy grows, all sorts of jobs become available, and when unemployment gets below some place, and let's just say 4% for sake of argument, then the competition for quality employees will begin to drive up wages. I lived in Dallas in the early 80's to go to Bible college, and I worked a lot of part-time jobs to support myself. Minimum wage was somewhere around $3.50, but no one paid that. The least you would get was 5 dollars. That was because everyone was looking for someone who was really prepared to work honestly.

But the key thing for employees is to make yourself valuable. Don't be ordinary. Learn to do your job extremely well. Keep your big mouth shut. Get to work on time, don't miss work unless you are truly ill, and be willing to do what you are asked to do without griping. Get along with people. People like that are in high demand.
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 12:15 PM
    Walmart and MANY other companies get locked into huge tax breaks from local governments often using imminent domain to secure land, then pay cheap wages and even cheaper wages from overseas to make their products they sell here. What happens to those cities that GM is leaving? How many years will it take to rebound from such a loss? When companies leave for whatever reason, the whole town dies.

Even in the 80's $5 bucks an hour was not enough to support a family very well, but I remember my struggles from my own humble beginnings.
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2018, 12:26 PM
    But the key thing for employees is to make yourself valuable. Don't be ordinary. Learn to do your job extremely well. Keep your big mouth shut. Get to work on time, don't miss work unless you are truly ill, and be willing to do what you are asked to do without griping. Get along with people. People like that are in high demand.
    Right on !

Even in the 80's $5 bucks an hour was not enough to support a family very well,
    Is every job offered in the market supposed to support a family ? Come on ! I took many jobs that I knew would not support a family . They were entry level and not supposed to be a permanent career .
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 12:45 PM
    Takes time to move from entry level to a career, and conditions make it mighty hard to move up, or move around and none can be done without great disruptions. Look around, people are already still working more than one job, and the concept of the working poor is no joke. Now you can sit there in your old age and tell everybody of the hard work you did to get where you are now or you can get out and see the reality of now.

Plus JL is sick and tired of helping those low paid workers who aren't smart enough to get another job, or stop eating cheap bread. He doesn't mind helping the dufus fuel his planes, or GM build car plants in China, and close old plants here that no longer make money making products.

Minimum wages jobs are for kids, entry level jobs are for adults and should pay a living wage.
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2018, 02:45 PM
    Plus JL is sick and tired of helping those low paid workers who aren't smart enough to get another job, or stop eating cheap bread. He doesn't mind helping the dufus fuel his planes, or GM build car plants in China, and close old plants here that no longer make money making products.
    You have such an active imagination! I've never said any of those things, so you might try following the advice you give Trump and start telling the truth. And when you say they "aren't smart enough to get another job", you are really saying something pretty ugly about poor people. Of the two of us, you are the only one who believes that.
    Expert

Nov 28, 2018, 06:59 PM
    You mean I misunderstood you? Not me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search