Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 10, 2018, 07:17 AM
    Not really, but I have seen this type of thing before not just in Florida, but many states. It's more a consequence of close races than fraud though, and human tribal angst. Across the nation there are more than 60 counties still counting votes.

No EVIDENCE of fraud despite the hollering that there is.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2018, 07:43 AM
    100,000 "newly found" votes is not evidence of fraud? Fifty here or a hundred there could be understood, but 100K? That's hard to explain.
    Expert

Nov 10, 2018, 07:52 AM
    LOL, don't get excited! If law enforcement is watching for fraud why would you get hyped by a newspaper article of what some pundit says? Trust but verify, and if it's so concerning to you INVESTIGATE and see if you have EVIDENCE of fraud before you get excited.

Reasonable? Or do you have that EVIDENCE?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2018, 09:11 AM
    If law enforcement is watching for fraud
    A judge has already ruled they are violating the Constitution.
    Expert

Nov 10, 2018, 10:19 AM
    In Florida they ruled to provide data and access to the Scott campaign according to your link

A state judge on Friday sided with Florida Republican Rick Scott in ordering that Republicans be granted “immediate” access to requested information about ballots in Broward County, amid explosive lawsuits against the county’s top election official....
    Phillips ordered Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes to allow for the “immediate inspection” and “photocopying” of the requested records no later than 7 p.m. Friday.
    Violation and unconstitutional don't have the same meaning or consequences, and while repubs cry fraud, none has been found. An announcement is forthcoming today likely leading to a recount in 3 Florida political races. That puts final results off until sometimes next week around Wednesday.

That's the process as I understand the reading of the Florida statutes and why I provided a link to it so we could all get UNDERSTANDING to the lawful process.
    Expert

Nov 10, 2018, 10:56 AM
    Update
    They have announced a recount process for 4 Florida State Election races.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2018, 02:18 AM
    Maybe this is why Comey was so lenient with Evita ?

https://nypost.com/2018/11/09/james-...private-email/
    Expert

Nov 11, 2018, 05:50 AM
    Clintons email scandal was a nothing burger from the beginning. Just a continuation of the decades long smear campaign repubs waged.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2018, 06:51 AM
    According to the IG , an investigation in 2017 by the FBI’s Inspection Division found that, before Comey’s 2016 statement, “the FBI ... successfully determined classified information was improperly stored and transmitted on Clinton’s email server,
    and classified information was compromised by unauthorized individuals, to include foreign governments or intelligence services, via cyber intrusion or other means.”

You try to divert from the real issue here by making a bogus link with Trump and Russian hackers ;when the real crime was the criminally unauthorized using of an unsecured server to do sensitive government communications . Comey went easy on her by his own admission because he too was compromised with a "careless" use of and unauthorized device .
    Expert

Nov 11, 2018, 07:08 AM
    Relitigating old so called scandals in the face of new ones is fascinating to me Tom, as how can we ignore the current events of NOW, such as the appointment of Matt Whitaker replacing the fired Jeff Sessions as an obvious foil to the Mueller investigation. So before you run the talking points of the dufus hiring and firing whomever he pleases, let me ask is it too much to expect his picks to not have a potentially criminal background, or under investigation by the very entity he now heads? Geez come on man!

I'll let you do the homework as not to prejudice the forum with FAUX NEWS! HINT: Google Matt Whitaker. See how easy I made it to copy and paste with no typing necessary? You're welcome.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2018, 04:21 PM
    come on man ! Your diversion is that Whitaker served on the advisory board of a company under FBI investigation ? A position he was paid
    $9,375 for his service ? What did he do ;lick the stamps ? Actually I know what his service was . He appeared in some promotional videos .Ok so he will have to recuse himself from any part of any criminal investigation into
    World Patent Marketing Inc.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2018, 09:54 PM
    I suppose you're right Tom, you can replace the top cop in the land with anybody as long as he is a loyal sycophant.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2018, 06:09 PM
    He is an acting AG. If Trump elects to appoint him then he will have to go through the Senate confirmation process. I'm sure the Dems have their bag of Bork/Kavanaugh tricks up their sleeves for that contingency .
    Expert

Nov 12, 2018, 07:06 PM
    Late Night Funny #2

Believe it or not, the company (Matthew Whitaker) was promoting turned out to be a scam and was forced to pay millions of dollars in damages after being shut down by the F.T.C. But ‘only the best people.’We’ve got a Jacuzzi salesman as attorney general. He should ‘jacuz’ himself from the Mueller probe.

Jimmy Kimmel

HAR HAR!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2018, 07:12 PM
    Tal things are what they are, Mueller hasn't indicted anyone recently, want to know why? It's because his investigation has run out of whatever it needs to proceed. Evidence is thin on the ground, but maybe he should investigate why Putin gave Donald a thumps up the other day, got to be evidence of something, or maybe he could investigate why Marcon gave Donald a crushing handshake, evidence of something there. Wait, closer to home, why was Putin standing next to the Aussie head of state, now there is real evidence Putin is influencing US allies and with elections coming up we can expect he will do something
    Expert

Nov 13, 2018, 06:40 PM
    Your sarcasm font was missing but I hear you! Don't buy any Russian planes though even if Putin promises you free tours to the White House. Mueller will be back in the news once all the election ballots are counted and the voting fraud court cases are over.
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2018, 05:29 PM
    yeah it will take time to count all the ballots from people who could not prove they were eligible to vote.

here is some poetic justice...…

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46217085
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2018, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Your sarcasm font was missing but I hear you! Don't buy any Russian planes though even if Putin promises you free tours to the White House. Mueller will be back in the news once all the election ballots are counted and the voting fraud court cases are over.
    More sarcasm, I fail to see the relevance of that, whether the Demorats have the House or not should not influence Meuller who after all, is non political

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yeah it will take time to count all the ballots from people who could not prove they were eligible to vote.

here is some poetic justice...…

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46217085
    Do you have to prove eligibility, what is the world coming too, with a 34% turnout you need those votes
    Expert

Nov 15, 2018, 09:05 AM
    I don't think politics or media influences Mueller at all, he just keeps his head down and mouth shut and lets everybody else speculate. However its an unspoken agreement to NOT do anything that may or may not influence and election so we have a lull in the action so to speak during the election season. That was the mistake of the FBI investigation of the Clinton emails during 2016 election cycle, but nobody even knew of the investigation into the Dufus at the time. Maybe it would have made no difference at the time but PERCEPTION is everything in politics here.

To weigh in on the eligibility of voters here though, there is a lot more voter suppression than fraud by a huge amount. Repubs use eligibility rules to justify purges of the roles and Jim Crow tactics to intimidate and discourage voters from casting ballots. However when a judge, and law enforcement can see no evidence of ANY fraud then you can easily see that those that holler fraud are LYING and distracting you from the real issue of lawfully counting all the votes.

Repubs had to see the day coming that voters would catch on to the tricks they pull to influence an election, and the dufus and his sycophants fattening his base up didn't help at all. LOL, the minute the dufus stops his regular feeding of the sycophants, they will turn on him like animals, and devour him and repubs.

Just ask JL why he is still holding his nose two years after the dufus won.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2018, 02:47 PM
    Just ask JL why he is still holding his nose two years after the dufus won.
    Putting this on context you think Trump's win was rigged. It was the only game in town for Republicans and they voted for him, Hilliary, of course, thought she was cheated even though Trump had a massive electoral college advantage. What you need is some electoral reform and it all taken out of the hands of local officials

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search