Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 8, 2018, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yup SOP for administrations at mid term.

Yeah had nothing to do with Sessions recusing himself from the Russia investigation, and being replaced by the guy who publicly states that investigating the dufus is out of bounds. It's just a coincidence the whole dufus campaign crew was indicted, or convicted and have jail sentences pending after plea deals.

And 4 Americans were killed in Benghazi while the Pres stood around and did nothing. Oh wait... that wasn't Trump, was it?
    Does that relieve the dufus of accountability for his actions?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2018, 06:55 AM
    Does that relieve the dufus of accountability for his actions?
    No. Just thought a little perspective would be helpful. Benghazi was a really big deal, and this is a not nearly so big deal.
    Expert

Nov 8, 2018, 07:03 AM
    One day you may let go of your nose and BREATH! Corruption is a big deal, as is OBSTRUCTION of an ongoing investigation. Innocent people have no fear of an investigation, nor try to get a sycophant to protect him from one.
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2018, 08:24 AM
    Corruption is a big deal, as is OBSTRUCTION of an ongoing investigation. Innocent people have no fear of an investigation.
    I agree with you on that one. I would point out, however, that there was no call for an investigation of Benghazi, or the IRS, or the Veteran's Admin, or the "Fast and Furious" operation by liberals. Only conservatives called for those pretty obvious cases of corruption to be investigated. Mr. Obama even went so far as to advance the ridiculous claim that there was no scandal in his administration.

We've had this Russia investigation for what, 18 months, and so far a dry well. I guess once we get out to five or ten years, liberals will finally grow weary of the zero batting average.
    Expert

Nov 8, 2018, 09:03 AM
    LOL, that's reall funny considering you investigated the Clinton for decades, including how many repub led congressional hearings? They have investigated Benghazi, look it up for yourself, independently and issued a report, and recommendations and all that stuff. You seem to make Benghazi and Hillary your default answer to everything the dufus does.
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2018, 10:55 AM
    Oh, but you didn't read carefully. Liberals want to investigate Trump, and conservatives want to investigate HC and Obama. Neither one has much room to play the "holier than thou" game. So when you say that "corruption is a big deal", I understand that to mean corruption on the conservative side, since you have never seem to be even the slightest bit upset over the sins of Mr. Obama or Hillary.

Now I would be upset about Kavanaugh or Trump IF IF IF I could locate some evidence that seems to point towards their guilt.
    Expert

Nov 8, 2018, 11:26 AM
    I make few mentions of conservatives or liberals JL, and confine the CURRENT corruption to the dufus and his protecting sycophants. The evidence though incomplete, is steadily mounting through his own campaign crew being indicted, and the growing financial trail left by unindicted cabinet members, and economic ties to foreign countries. We even have EVIDENCE that lies were told about those contacts, and plenty of wrong intent spoken by the dufus himself.

You saying there is no probable cause to investigate is absurd on it's face and a complete abrogation of the RULE of LAW! We know of the actions of foreign agents on the 2016 elections, we have the EVIDENCE of that. Regardless repubs had YEARS and decades to bring charges and still can against what they think are liberal wrongdoing to a court of law, and they have NOT.

Either conservatives are incompetent or wrong, and so nothing to do with a COMPETENT investigation on the dufus and his corrupt cronies and bringing them to justice. Hey, if he gets cleared of wrong doing, then more power to him. Forgive me for not taking HIS word or YOURS about his innocents. Sorry but so many corrupt individuals in this group is not a ringing endorsement for the innocence of the leader of the group.

If your position is that all the apples in this barrel are rotten except for one, then you got nothing!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2018, 12:55 PM
    Mueller is wrapping up his investigation within the month with or without the change at AG . Now I'm hearing the Dem echo chamber saying Whitaker has conflicts of interest . Hilarious ! Not once did they bring up the very obvious conflicts of interest with Rosenstein.
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2018, 01:39 PM
    confine the CURRENT corruption to the dufus and his protecting sycophants
    That's kind of the point I was making.
    Expert

Nov 8, 2018, 04:21 PM
    Good luck with your continuing decades long HC thing, I doubt if you wish Mueller any luck.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2018, 05:13 PM
    Here is NY we have been living with her corruption and fraud since 1980.

Hey Broward and Palm beach ..... did you find enough hanging chads to steal the election for Nelson and Gillum yet ? No ? keep looking . You have until Saturday to stuff those ballots into your cars .
    Expert

Nov 8, 2018, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Here is NY we have been living with her corruption and fraud since 1980.

Hey Broward and Palm beach ..... did you find enough hanging chads to steal the election for Nelson and Gillum yet ? No ? keep looking . You have until Saturday to stuff those ballots into your cars .
    I feel for you Tom, since the dufus and various others have been there as long if not a lot longer. I can see where you could be cynical... no font needed.

Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2018, 08:24 AM
    it appears the Dems will be successful in stealing the Florida election. No one in the country should be happy with the fraud being done there .
    Expert

Nov 9, 2018, 01:00 PM
    Or you could read the Florida stautes concerning counting votes.

Not surprised repubs would holler foul before the process has been duly certified. You want instant results, then spend the dough for the right technology.
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2018, 02:39 PM
    instant results ? Would that be counting ballots in secret closed rooms ;destroying ballots like Brenda Snipes has been known to do ? Here is the game . They allow people who can't prove they are eligible to vote to fill out a provisional ballot. . They are put on hold and only become an issue during recounts . So then Snipes and the clown in Palm Beach lose enough Republican ballots so by certification day (tomorrow) the percentage is low enough that a recount is mandatory . Then the provisional ballots come into play.

Tal the counties in Florida run their elections and choose the technology and their election commissioners . I find it interesting that only in Democrat districts ;in states with close races trending against the Dems ,does the technology used becomes an issue. It is amazing ! Dems used to be sore losers . Now they are sore winners .
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2018, 02:56 PM
    Not over with yet. Judge sides with republican candidate Rick Scott. So far they have "found" nearly one hundred thousand votes above what was reported on election night. Ridiculous.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jud...tion-officials
    Expert

Nov 9, 2018, 09:18 PM
    Relax fellas until after the votes have been counted. Repubs pulled this same tactic before,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot

Yet we have no voter fraud,

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/flo...egations-scott

Less than 24 hours after Gov. Rick Scott called for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate “rampant fraud” in his U.S. Senate race, the department said that there are no voter fraud allegations to look into and that Scott made no formal request for an investigation.
    It's all red meat for the loony crowd and the cameras.
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2018, 03:02 AM
    The whole Fla 2000 fiasco was fraud and a perfect example of what I am referring to . They kept on recounting and recounting until they would've gotten the results they wanted …...until SCOTUS stopped the process.
    The Miami Herald and USA Today did an independent recount after the election and determined that Bush indeed won the election.
    Expert

Nov 10, 2018, 06:40 AM
    They haven't gotten to the recount as yet, they're still just counting.
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2018, 06:50 AM
    They have come up with about a hundred thousand ballots that were somehow not counted on Tuesday. You don't find that to be alarming?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search