Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2018, 02:06 PM
    You know the old sayings... Don't count your chickens... and... Be careful what you ask for.

Applies to both sides doesn't it?
    Expert

Mar 17, 2018, 07:55 AM
    Breaking NEWS..
    Acting Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired Friday night. McCabe is a key witness in the collusion/obstruction phase of the Mueller investigation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D=ansmsnnews11

The lawyer for the Dufus wasted no time calling for the Mueller investigation to be shutdown.

Trump's lawyer calls for Russia probe to be shut down | Fox News

Are we seeing conspiracy, obstruction, and witness tampering done before our very eyes in a public way? Or is the Dufus getting very nervous after the subpoena of his business documents? OR ALL THE ABOVE? I just witnessed Dufus business facilitator Felix Slater admit in an interview last week that he and The Dufus were negotiating with a sanctioned Russian bank to finance the building of a Trump Tower in Moscow, while he was running for president.

http://www.businessinsider.com/felix...an-bank-2018-3

What the...!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2018, 01:38 AM
    Who said :
    "First we Flynn, then we Trump." ?
    Trump did not fire him . The IG was appointed by the emperor and confirmed by a Dem Senate . The FBI Office Of Professional Responsibility who recommended McCabe's firing was appointed by Mueller. Inspector General Horowitz's report is still coming.

Forget all this talk of McCabe losing pension . He is facing jail time .Let's not forget that he was forced out of his position in the FBI and that is why he was planning on retirement . (It's also perverse that a government worker can retire with full benefits at the age of 49 ....but that is a different discussion....$1.8 million ? Really ? ) Losing a pension for electioneering as a top official at the federal law enforcement arm is a LENIENT penalty.
    Now we here he kept memos of his meetings with Trump AND the Comey notes ;and will now hand them over to Mueller . But if they were so damning to Trump then why did he wait until now to hand them over ?

Love Birds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page ...and Bruce Ohr should be next on the chop block.
    Expert

Mar 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
    You're right we should wait to get the IG report. No doubt they have found something to hang their hats on to fire the guy, just as they did Comey, and they wasted no time in doing so, which seems to be the plan from the get go. I have no doubt also that Trump is creeping closer to firing Mueller. Mueller's subpoena was a nail in that coffin. He will do anything NOT to testify. Can't blame him for that, since I bet Mueller has a lot of questions he doesn't want to answer and not just the one's I have alluded to in my previous post.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 05:53 AM
    You do know no one gives a damn, don't you? We have had enough of this circus
    Expert

Mar 19, 2018, 07:47 AM
    Breaking NEWS..
    Kushner business practices under scrutiny.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/jare...-nyc-1.5913129

Mueller will need a bigger desk!
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 01:45 PM
    Bubba had to give testimony because he was the subject of a law suit . So far Trump is not charged with anything and there is no compelling reason for his to agree to an interview with Mueller or his thugs . Trump may eventually give a statement .But he holds all the cards to date as far as how and when this will be done . It could be no more than answering questions in written form . Or he could indeed fire Mueller although that would not be the wise course to follow .It could alienate some of his supporters in the swamp.

As for Kushner..... I've said it before ;you can't be in the real estate business in NYC and be clean. Trump should've never let this liberal puke in the White House anyway. Nepotism sucks. But I'm not a big fan of rent control . You should see how rent control apartments become sh*tholes in a short time . If I was an owner making no money on my building and being forced to accept below market rents I would be tempted to have a convenient fire . I certainly would not put a penny into maintenance .I know families that passed them down generationally ;where grandkids were paying the same rent as grandparents . Ask Charlie Rangel .He had 4 of them AS A US CONGRESSMAN ! If the building still had rent stabilized tenants then why didn't the city have records of it and deny Kushner's claim ? Which corrupt NYC Tammany Hall Democrat was getting paid off ?

Yes this fits Mueller's M.O. He went after Flynn's kid to force Flynn to plea to a crime he did not commit. He's trying to goad Trump into firing him .Then he comes off as a martyr instead of the inspector Javert/Clouseau character he really is . He knows he has nothing . Trump needs to fire Rosenstein. Then he needs to direct AG Sessions to cut off all funding for any investigation Mueller has pursued beyond the original charge of finding a clear case of Trump cooperating and colluding with the Russians to steal the election.

BTW did you know that il Duce Cuomo’s buddy and top aid, Joseph Percoco, just got convicted of 3 felonies ? Of course not . The MSM did all they could to bury the corruption of the Cuomo family of crime . Still waiting for the investigation at the state and federal level of the Clintoon Crime family.
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 02:36 PM
    You will wait a long time
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 03:47 PM
    I know ;
    Comey and McCabe both kept detailed notes on their brief meetings with Trump. But on the crucial, very important Evita interrogation they made no notes or transcript ;AND Comey wrote his conclusions down BEFORE the interrogation of Evita happened . He wasn't even in the room !!!! And Evita was not put under oath during the interrogation !!
    Expert

Mar 19, 2018, 06:07 PM
    Mueller doesn't have to be present for an interrogation of Trump, and under oath or not it's still a crime to lie to the FBI. Now the Dufus isn't being interrogated by the FBI, but a special counsel, but that may be worse if the Dufus lies as he usually does. I don't recall Hillary having any private meetings with anybody investigating her, nor throwing rocks at them. So while Trump hollers no collusion, and witch hunt, ALL his associates and colleagues are CRIMINALS.
    Expert

Mar 19, 2018, 06:17 PM
    More breaking news!
    Today's SCANDAL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...dal/ar-BBKqrdO

The Dufus and his boy's are scandal machines!
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 06:55 PM
    it's still a crime to lie to the FBI.
    yup ask McCabe about that .
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 07:19 PM
    Didn't take the MSM long to find a diversion.

Are you familiar with ' Project Taargus ' ?

How the Obama Campaign Used Facebook to Connect with Young Voters | TIME.com

Guess what Zuckerberg called Facebook users who trust him with their personal data ....
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/0...ok_trust_dumb/

Yes that would be Mark Zuckerberg who may now run for President as a Democrat .
    Cambridge Analytica's "breach" wasn't a breach at all. It happened almost entirely above board and in line with Facebook policy.

Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post

Guess what Zuckerberg called Facebook users who trust him with their personal data ....
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/0...ok_trust_dumb/

Yes that would be Mark Zuckerberg who may now run for President as a Democrat .
    Cambridge Analytica's "breach" wasn't a breach at all. It happened almost entirely above board and in line with Facebook policy.

Well surely a man who has achieved what he achieved has got to be better than Trump or Dilliary, besides he is a different generation
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2018, 02:47 AM
    yes and he fits right in . he has the typical politician's contempt for the peons .
    Expert

Mar 20, 2018, 05:12 AM
    Obviously Facebook and Zuckerberg have grown and both need to make a lot of adjustments. Rules and regulations? I know Tomder, unbridled capitalism GOOD, rules and regulations BAD!

Very familiar with TARGUS, but unclear about TAARGUS. I also know Obama's app was a lot more transparent than what the Cambridge Analytical folks were pushing, and currently the ties to Russia (There they are again) are both questionable and disturbing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/u...ander-nix.html

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...ian-university

@Clete

Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2018, 09:00 AM
    Cambridge Analytica, a data vendor for the Trump campaign, was phased out during the general election, CBS News reports. The firm is now at the center of reports that it exploited Facebook data and harvested millions of U.S. voter profiles without user authorization during the 2016 campaign.
    The Trump campaign never used the psychographic data at the heart of a whistleblower who once worked to help acquire the data's reporting -- principally because it was relatively new and of suspect quality and value. The profiling approach utilized by Cambridge Analytica allowed it to predict the voting likelihoods of individual people based on personality, the firm claimed.

Then-candidate Trump's campaign used Cambridge Analytica during the primaries and in the summer because it was never certain the Republican National Committee would be a willing, cooperative partner. Cambridge Analytica instead was a hedge against the RNC, in case it wouldn't share its data.
    The crucial decision was made in late September or early October when Mr. Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Brad Parscale, Mr. Trump's digital guru on the 2016 campaign, decided to utilize just the RNC data for the general election and used nothing from that point from Cambridge Analytica or any other data vendor. The Trump campaign had tested the RNC data, and it proved to be vastly more accurate than Cambridge Analytica's, and when it was clear the RNC would be a willing partner, Mr. Trump's campaign was able to rely solely on the RNC.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...fore-election/

But let me ask you ;which one was more manipulative ...... Facebook and CA or the American legacy news media that was firehosing a message to all Americans non-stop that Evita was inevitably going to be our next president ???????????
    Expert

Mar 20, 2018, 09:13 AM
    I think in the climate of our elections both sides blow as much smoke up our arse as they can. My focus is on that Londoner who got the data and gave it to Russian operatives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7ba204740bb7

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...ian-university

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rsy/ar-BBKrJgx

Where's that IG report?
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2018, 10:59 AM
    The IG report is due this week . I'm as interested in seeing it as you .

Yeah there does seem to have a Brit connection to this whole sordid tale.
    My focus is on the Brit who hated Trump; who compiled (in Comey's words ) 'salacious and unverified ' information from the Russians ,and then created a very weak Op research "dossier " ....that was then used by the intel and justice depts of the emperor's regime to unconstitutionally get a court order for surveillance an opposing candidate .

http://thehill.com/opinion/technolog...comes-to-trump
    Expert

Mar 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
    Conservatives join racist and stooges to make up the republican party. As long as that dynamic continues then they will be the victims of their own associations. Republicans have a lot of loonies running roughshod over the party, led by Trump, and you expect sympathy? That's whack.

I feel for conservatives, but they chose their allies, and leaders. They should stop blaming liberals, and clean their own house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search