Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthewanxiety Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2018, 10:48 PM
    Interested places to Visit in Australia?
    I love traveling but I don't know the best place to visit in Australia. Can anyone help me out by sharing your views regarding which place is best
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
    Kakadu, Uluru, the barrier reef, any of a myriad towns. It all depends on what your interests are as to which place is best. This is a vast land, no one place is best.

Are you a history buff, visit Sydney, if you like spectacular views, visit Katoomba. The outback visit Kakadu and Uluru, take a bus trip and see the vast deserts and plains, snow fields, Thredbo
    cathymaxwell17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2018, 09:53 PM
    1 Surfers Paradise Beach2 SkyPoint, Surfer's Paradise3 Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary4 Cavill Avenue in Surfer's Paradise5 Coolangatta6 Sea World7 Dreamworld8 Warner Bros Movie World9 Lamington National Park10 Springbrook National ParkI’ve been to Australia with little kids too And I was very happy with all the outdoor things they could do and experience. Not to mention the wildlife. And for several places, we could even go and play there for free. Very great for the kids right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the best places to visit in ahmedabad? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am from Newark, IHello all, I am from Newark and I would like to visit India. Will Ahmedabad be a good place to Visit?

Good places for couples to visit [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone share some nice places they've been to with their other half? Lake District, Whitby Abbey, Worcester Cathedral, Central London, Ripleys (Yes), Longleat Safari Park etc. Anyone have any suggestions or stories to tell? Obviously, the less costly the better. X Dani

What's The Best Places Eat & Visit in San Diego, CA [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to San Diego, CA this end of the month for vacation... I'm on tight budget. Aside from Seaworld and San Diego Zoo, can anyone suggest places to visit or neat places to eat for cheap?

Weird/Unusal Places to visit in NY State? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, its vacation time again. This time we have decided to stay in NY State, and explore. We love the outdoors, "ghost hunting" (not really ghost hunting, but exploring creepy local legends), or anything weird and unusual, be it a town or a specific site. Anyone have any suggestions?...

View more questions Search