Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joaquin01234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2018, 05:07 PM
    How does big world wide company such as GE, RedBull, manage their international offic
    Last week, I was reading a book about japanese company's global strategy. At that time, one question came up on my mind. That is this "Usually when Japanese company seek to explore new business in other countries, the company make international office and send japanese staff as an office manager. So when the headquarter want to see the information of an international office, they ask an office manager to send their info. In this case, international office doesn't have much power or authority such as decision making. Or I can say the headquarter doesn't allow them to have the power. Thus the headquarter spend a lot of time to gather the information and then order them what to do next. I think It slow down company speed.
    My question is how does big world wide company such as GE, RedBull, P&G, Starbucks, Nestle, etc... manage their international offices? and how do they analyze those offices? Do they have specific division or hub that gather all information to analyze? Or Do they allow international office to make their own decisions?"
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 17, 2018, 01:00 PM
    Dude, they pay district/regional managers big bucks to make the right decisions, or they replace them with someone who can. Everybody in the chain has a boss to answer to when results are not met as expected, and many have a board of directors that picks THE BIG GUY to head the company.

They have a whole department to examine the data and crunch the numbers and nowadays results can go around the world with a click of a computer key.

It's referred to as a corporate structure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for some one world wide [ 1 Answers ]

I only have photo's of some one that I'm looking for. How can I find this person?

The Internet and The World Wide Web and non profit [ 4 Answers ]

How can a financial manager at a non profit organization make better use of Internet and World-Wide Web, capabilities to enhance the financial position of the organization.

Size of world wide web [ 1 Answers ]

What is the current documented estimate of the number of websites in existence on the world wide web?:eek:

View more questions Search