Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kipkosgei propa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2018, 03:33 AM
    Psychology
    Discuss and critic the importance of behavior?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2018, 03:37 AM
    Are you paying with a Visa or Master Card?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2018, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kipkosgei propa View Post
    Discuss and critic the importance of behavior?
    critique, not critic

There are entire textbooks written about human behavior. Please be more specific.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2018, 01:48 PM
    Bad behavior is asking someone to do your homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Psychology? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 5 page paper due in my psychology course, my teacher gave us this scenario: Jim Jones was unhappy in his marriage. His wife Jane seemed to constantly complain and nag him despite the fact that he tried hard to please her. He frequently brought her flowers and small gifts when he knew...

Psychology [ 3 Answers ]

The process of cutting holes in the skull of a person with the symptoms of a mental disorder is a part of traditional exorcism? A: True B: False

Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

Psychology for life today--exam 5? It is important for a leader to have which of the following in common with people in the group he/she leads? (a) Education and training (b) Abilities and skills (c) Values and goals 2. A group of occupations which require similar training and abilities is...

Psychology [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had to answer this question for class : Rochelle is taking a test in which she is asked to come up with as many different ways as possible to make use of a straw. This is most likely a test of a) analytical thinking ...

Psychology- OCD [ 3 Answers ]

I am doing a research paper on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). My thesis is very general terms is that the public is not educated enough about the anxiety disorder OCD. I believe many people know the symptoms of the disorder... obsessive and compulsive rituals (i.e. excessive hand-washing,...

View more questions Search