Where could I get medication tested to see if it is a placebo
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2018, 04:42 PM
    Where are you located?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2018, 04:52 PM
    Based on a show I've seen recently about counterfeit medication in Africa and other places. I would not trust anything that did not come from an official pharmacy, or at prices too good to be true. You usually get what you pay for. Which means anything at 10% of its regular price...isn't the real thing. And being a placebo is the least of your worries...some fakes have very toxic ingredients.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

EtG testing [ 0 Answers ]

4 beers Friday 1 beer sat can I pass on Tuesday?

How to do unit testing and functional testing on an Android app? [ 0 Answers ]

I have created an app that sends intents among multiple activities. After doing some research I have found that the ActivityUnitTestCase class is designed for unit testing while the ActivityInstrumentationTestCase2 is designed for functional testing. I understand the use of methods such as setUp(),...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search