Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidphinias Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2018, 12:52 PM
    Organizational behavior
    Hello, I have a question on organizational behavior. When passing through different questions concerning organizational behavior I found a question asking why organizational behavior consider people as people. Please anyone with answer or any idea on that question.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2018, 12:53 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help we wont do all the work for you.
    davidphinias Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2018, 01:07 PM
    I just need the general concept of the question, I have different conflicting ideas in my mind am thinking on whether the question need the role of people in the organisation or their characteristics. So please kindly help me if you have an idea about the question.

I just need the general concept of the question, I have different conflicting ideas in my mind am thinking on whether the question need the role of people in the organisation or their characteristics. So please kindly help me if you have an idea about the question.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2018, 05:01 PM
    You haven't told us what you think the answer is yet. And that is required in reference to homework.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2018, 05:07 PM
    Your question:

"why organizational behavior consider people as people ... need the role of people in the organisation or their characteristics"

doesn't make sense. Please elaborate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organizational methods [ 1 Answers ]

What methods can I use to establish priorities, multi-task, meet deadlines, and ensure accuracy of my work? What methods or systems can I use to ensure that all information is gathered and accounted for and that no detail is overlooked?

Organizational culture [ 3 Answers ]

You are a manager in a large, global manufacturing and services organization. You're trying to explain to your grandfather how different your job is from his. You both know how society has changed and you want to explain how that has changed management. Go to the Discussion Board and post your...

Copyright and organizational costs [ 1 Answers ]

What is Copyright and organizational cost. I would like to know are they usually a debt or credit.

View more questions Search