Ask
    Makeupbarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2018, 12:02 AM
    Is makeup good for us?
    Is makeup good for us?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 15, 2018, 12:40 AM
    All depends on how much makeup. I don't wear any; choose not to and have always had good skin without flaws. But some women go overboard wanting to look like the movie starts they emulate. Lots of foundation make up clogs pours, then you have to buy products to keep your facial skin clean. So, what is the point. Some eye make up is extreme and not good for the eyes.

Your avvy name suggests you are selling something; not allowed on this site.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2018, 04:58 PM
    None is actually GOOD for you... the good ones at best will have no side effects or cause no harm... the worst can be very, very bad for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mineral Makeup, Good/Bad? [ 10 Answers ]

I have very dry skin and my skin has an uneven tone. I am pale with a few freckles here and there and some redness also (gotta be the Irish). Anyway, I was wondering if I used a good brand of mineral makeup, would this be a better alternative to other foundations? If anyone has used any type of...

Good eye makeup with glasses? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 17 year old girl. I have to wear my glasses 24/7 and I can't get contacts because I have a muscle problem in my eye. So, I was wondering if there was any good eye make-up advice that you could give? Like, eye shadows, mascaras, liner, all that jazz. I am the worst girl in the world,...

When Is It Too Much Makeup? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm pretty new here.This is my first question.I'm wondering how men feel as well as women about makeup.How much is too much and tell me what you don't like how some women wear their makeup.Whether a celebrity or your co-worker.Is it too much eyeliner or too much lipstick?I know if you are...

Where do you buy your makeup? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am trying to get stores to sell my fiance's aunt's new makeup line called about face by Pamela John. It is a mineral-based makeup line. The question I have for you all is where do you normally buy your makeup products? (department store, salon, independent...

View more questions Search