Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa9922 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2018, 02:19 AM
    Famous people stalking me...
    Famous musicians are stalking me- two of them are. It's a crazy situation and some people I know know about it, but whenever I try to tell people they either act weird or crazy or ignore me. People try to ignore it's happening and change the topic or talk about themselves. The musicians are even trying to get me attention for it- through me but no one seems to care. Im just wondering why people are reacting so oddly to this
    melissa9922 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2018, 02:22 AM
    Famous people stalking me...
    Famous musicians are stalking me- two of them are. It's a crazy situation and some people I know know about it, but whenever I try to tell people they either act weird or crazy or ignore me. People try to ignore it's happening and change the topic or talk about themselves. The musicians are even trying to get me attention for it- through me but no one seems to care. Im just wondering why people are reacting so oddly to this.

My sister tried to tell her co-workers and she said no one believed her, or acted weird. When I tell people- they just act really weird or act like I didn't say anything. I figured people might be like WOW- this huge band is doing this to you? But only a few people act that way. Others get arrogant and narcissistic or try to put the band down or say "oh theyre nothing big" (theyre one of the biggest bands in the world). Some people say "celebrities aren't a big deal" and talk about their lame selves. Just wondering why people would act this way.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2018, 02:27 AM
    How are they stalking you? Online? At your home, school, or work? How long ha this been going on? How did you first encounter them? Please be specific.
    Tired_Yeti Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2018, 10:15 AM
    People are reacting “oddly” to it because it sounds like a paranoid delusion. If you are being stalked, contact law enforcement and have them handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to contact famous people so I can become famous [ 3 Answers ]

I want to contact famous r&b singer because I want to be a famous singer

Cause Stalking [ 2 Answers ]

What is community-based harassment/cause stalking?

Famous people saying some really stupid things [ 2 Answers ]

“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” ~ Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign. - - - - - - - - - - Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: “I would not live forever,...

2000's movie title, young boy talks with famous people [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie where I have only seen a review once. I know it is about a young boy who escapes his life by going off by himself and visits with either famous dead people or religious figures. I remember seeing him in either a fort or a box and he was talking with people....

View more questions Search