Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heceta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2018, 09:26 PM
    Philippina wife Spousial Social Security benefits
    My wife and I are living full time in the Philippines, I am 75 receiving Social Security. Question ? Can my Philippine citizen wife age 66 collect Spousal Social Security Benefits without a Green Card or living in the USA ?

Check out some similar questions!

Social security benefits [ 1 Answers ]

I have been working part time in the USA and paying into Social Security. When I retire at age 62, I will NOT have the required full 40 weeks. Will I still be able to apply and collect social security for any of the amount that was paid into it? Thank you. Smith

Social security benefits [ 0 Answers ]

My son's father recently started receiving disability he got a lump sum of 17 thousand and monthly payments of 900 a month.now they took all but 4 thousand and 300 a month from him.he has 7 children 5 of them are grown I is in question then he has my son who is 13yrs of age and has not seen his...

Before I turned 21 I was diagnosed with a mental disability. I have been receiving benefits paid to my mother for me. I now have a child out of wedlock. Can my child receive benefits and if so, will those benefits come from my share of benefits?

What age does my child get terminated from social security this. Benefits.

Social security benefits [ 2 Answers ]

I turn 63 next April, but expect to continue working until I am 65 in April of 2010 (I expect because of the laws I will have to actually work until the end of 2010. I am toying with the idea of filing for my social security benefits when I turn 63, and then just putting the money away. I have a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.