Ask
    Andrew Ezzat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2018, 12:42 PM
    Is there cell coat in beta cells
    Is there cell coat in beta cells ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2018, 03:32 PM
    No sure what you mean by "coat". There are cell walls and cell membranes. Please define what you are asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Combine text and numbers from different cells into one cell by using a formula [ 2 Answers ]

How can I Combine text and numbers from different cells (these cells are E1 through E590 and F1 through F590, I need to combine E1 with F1, E2 with F2 etc.) into one of the existing cells by using a formula or a function. I am not good with Excel 2003 and do not understand what I have found in...

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ?

Returning text from several cells into one cell [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to return the following information Cell A1 Cell B1 Cell C1 One Two Three In one cell. The answer could be a combination of the possible combinations. Obviously the formula may have some condiational statements (IF) as well as a macro that concactenates. One: Two:...

How does cells and cell division factor into ecology and biodiversiy? [ 3 Answers ]

How does cells and cell division factor into ecology and biodiversity?:eek: :confused:

View more questions Search