Ask
    deborahkranz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2018, 08:50 PM
    Removing dresser drawers
    How to remove thomasville dresser drawers
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2018, 09:34 PM
    Metal slides? No slides?Look at the back of the drawer, it there a wooden piece that sticks up? I pull mine out most of the way, tip the front up and lift the drawer out, clearing the back stop.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2018, 08:34 AM
    If tilting op and out doesn't work, may be a left and right release under the drawers, Many squeeze, some you have to pull a small spring loaded piece. Good Luck
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2018, 08:53 AM
    Found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztsBRjHoDww

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dresser drawers- Can't get them out. [ 5 Answers ]

We're shopping for bedroom furniture after a fire and found a set we like that's in the range Allstate gave us (cheap). We really do like the set-- it goes with the trim and the style of that room, but we couldn't get the drawers out. I mean, they pull out so you can use them, but we couldn't...

Gliding dresser drawers [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of purchasing a set of 2 dressers for a nursery. The dressers are in good condition, but the drawers do not pull out as easily as I would prefer. Are there any reliable remedies for this. I would like to buy the set, but I would prefer the drawers to slide in and out a lot...

Swollen dresser drawers [ 1 Answers ]

It was very humid this summer and now some of my dresser drawers are swollen and I am unable to open them. What can I do to enable them to be opened again?

Dresser drawers are leaving sawdust [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a wooden dresser, and the drawers slide in and out by themselves - there are no runners and it looks I haven't the room to add any. Because the wood in the drawers is running against the wood of the case, sawdust is created and lands on my clothes inside the drawer. I had heard there...

View more questions Search