Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlexsWh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2018, 06:43 AM
    I want to know about the interview for Visa B1 and B2.
    I want to know about the interview for Visa B1 and B2.Because I want to go to the USA. I want to go to Comicon 2018.I need any information about this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2018, 11:37 AM
    Each interview is individual. They will want to see that you have enough money to pay for trip, that your plans are to return. They will want to see ties to your home country, family and so on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After k1 fiancée visa interview [ 0 Answers ]

My fiancée went to the US Embassy in Manila for her interview and they gave her a form MNL-IV-22 and under other "IBIS from DHS and was just told to wait. We plan to get married July 6, 2012. What are the possibilities of making it to our wedding?

Need an answer to f1 visa interview [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I am a computer science student and completed my b.e. I want to know a proper answer for a visa interview question "How do I know you'll come back after your education" because this is the most recently asked question in interviews.

visa interview f1 answers? [ 0 Answers ]

Why most of student don't want continue their study in their country ? Why most of them chose us to study

F1 Visa interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I wanted to know that can I use GRE web score card for F1 Visa interview as I have not received the mail in GRE score card yet? My interview is in few days.Please help.

Visa interview doubt [ 1 Answers ]

I have a scheduled visa appointment on 23rd June. Please advise me regarding how to answer "how can u show that u will return to India after completing ur MS in US"?

View more questions Search