Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrn4225 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2018, 10:45 AM
    Based on internal revenue services rules
    Based on Internal Revenue Services rules, what criteria distinguish a consultant from an employee?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2018, 11:02 AM
    The correct answer can be found in your text book. You are a student aren't you? How do you suggest I go about finding that information? Do you think looking up the IRS rules would help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internal revenue center, austin, tx [ 3 Answers ]

I just mailed my fed tax return via UPS here in frankfort, ky. I indicated that I should send it to: Internal revenue service Austin, tx 73301-0002 But they told me that they are sending the returns the address below so I just trusted them since they are one of the designated mail...

Based on Internal Revenue Service rules, what criteria distinguish a consultant fr [ 2 Answers ]

Based on Internal Revenue Service rules, what criteria distinguish a consultant from an employee?

Internal Revenue Code 1908 [ 3 Answers ]

How many pages were there in an internal revenue code of 1908, or the number of pages of statutes which pertained to the internal revenue at that time?

Georgia Internal Revenue [ 4 Answers ]

I work in another state and was told that I have to pay Georgia taxes. How can I find how much I owe. I have called the Georgia Department of Internal Revenue, but be on hold for 30+ minutes. I need to pay the tax amount before I file in 2007 in order to not incur penalties.

View more questions Search