Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2018, 07:58 PM
    Justin Trudeau JUST loves Sharia law for Canada
    https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/jus...complete-idiot

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has turned his country into a meme. That’s according to commentator Paul Joseph Watson, whose latest video, "Justin Trudeau is a Complete Idiot," brilliantly excoriates the PM. Dare we say it’s one of Watson’s finest and funniest yet.
    Trudeau tossed conservatives a softball this week when he corrected someone’s use of “mankind” by telling them it’s more inclusive to use “peoplekind.” While that’s easy to make fun of, it’s nothing compared to the kind of dangerous thinking that’s at his core. The PM has confirmed that his Liberal Party “believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship.” He not only wants ISIS fighters to be reintegrated back into society, and somehow de-radicalized, his party doesn’t even want them prosecuted. Trudeau has even apologized to a Muslim Gitmo detainee for his treatment and settled with him a $10 million lawsuit.
    But what’s more, Trudeau believes Islam is completely compatible with Western democracy and has said so on many occasions:

Not only that, the Canadian prime minister is welcoming of sharia law in his country, according to the American Center for Democracy, which quotes a Vancouver imam who said last year:
    "I’ll tell you who wants to bring Sharia Law. The Canadian government wants to bring Sharia Law and this is not a joke. Why? Because Sharia Law is simply the way Muslims are doing things.
    "The Canadian government wanted the Muslims to be able to regulate their own issues....to solve their problems amongst themselves [according] to Sharia Law, so it is not a burden on the court system which is already so bogged down.
    "The government told us – we would like you to have this system, and we would like to work on these initiatives with you."

Urging citizens to say “peoplekind,” as ridiculous as it is, is mere child's play to providing a safe haven for Islamic law to flourish. Doing so is indeed complete idiocy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2018, 10:51 AM
    I see the bigoted, racist, FAR right wing noise machine in America hollers loud enough for the Canadian loonies to hear. I doubt that any hating son of immigrants even knows how the majority of Islam practices Sharia law, and conflates the few Islamic right wing loonies with the broader population.

To even say that any human cannot live in peace with other peaceful humans no matter what their differences are is the insanity born of fear and hate which is both anti human and frankly uncivilized lunacy.

Maybe it's fitting for HATERS with a racist, lying, cheating, totally divisive DUFUS as head of government, to criticize a neighbor who doesn't have such a fool sitting as head of government. I would trade leaders for sure with my Canadian brothers, but they would hate me forever for suggesting such a notion. I surely couldn't blame them at all if they did, nor would I blame them for considering a BIG BEAUTIFULL WALL on their southern border to keep such lunatics that run loudly through the US from infecting them with our shameful stupidity!

They would still need EARPLUGS if they did though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does sharia says about rapes ? [ 5 Answers ]

As salam aley kum Tel me y r victims of rapes,almost women's,are beinged punished and not the culprits,if they can't have four male as proof

Sharia Law [ 1 Answers ]

Sharia law What is the sharia punishment for child abusers,physical and sexual? {MOD Note: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/announcement-concerning-dr-zakir-naik.html}

The Kevin Trudeau weight loss book [ 4 Answers ]

What does everyone (who has read it or tried it) think of this book? In Phase 1, there are 12 different herbal type things he suggests that you take. Seems like an awful lot of capsuls, powders, teas etc... Has anyone had negative side affects, or reactions from introducing all of...

Kevin Trudeau and weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone read his new book: The weight loss cure they don't want you to know about? How old does someone have to be to use the tips that he gives? How much overweght do you need to be? Could someone help me out?:confused:

View more questions Search