Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remoure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2018, 05:35 PM
    Unusual Doll
    I have two unusual dolls of the same type that I cannot find any information about. They have a shiny porcelain head, shoulders and torso that stops at the hips with a flat edge that allows the doll to sit on a shelf. They also have shiny porcelain hands with wrists and two holes to fasten those hands in fabric sleeves. The same arrangement is made for the ankles. Feet and shoe piece for each leg. The closest doll I can find would be the half dolls from Germany made for pincussions and whisk brooms. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2018, 06:44 PM
    Post some pictures please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual for me [ 1 Answers ]

I took clomid during my last cycle last month and got my period today, I have very unusual looking blood clots, I have had blood clots before but they didn't look like this. These were like a thick mucous/membrane looking blood clot with a white color, I tried to feel it and it wasn't like a normal...

Unusual key? [ 3 Answers ]

This is bugging me... Could someone give me info as to what this key is?

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

View more questions Search