Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuLu-Bells92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2018, 06:29 PM
    Trying to find a music video
    I have been looking all day for this music video I saw on YouTube a few years ago, thing is I can't remember the song or any of the lyrics. The video starts with this guy walking into a building dressed as a woman, wearing black. He looks gorgeous, the room is set up for a music shoot. He's walking around, his makeup crew comes up and changes his whole look. They put him into denim jeans and a denim jacket. Then he is in front of a green screen (I think) with a microphone in front of him, he's got a guitar. That's all I remember, If anyone knows it I will be forever thankful.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find a music video ? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a love song I believe, and it was this nerdy guy walking through a school and his glasses would kind of analyse and it would tell you their age, name and all this other stuff. It wasn't American, and it was all males in the band I believe. There's this one part where all the girls run...

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

Trying to find a music video help? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a music video that I saw a few years ago. All I can really remember about the video is that it has somewhat of a political undertone. And the 'band/group' that sings it is large. There is a part in the video where there is a guy standing on a stage (like in a rally) and he has...

Find music video? [ 0 Answers ]

It is a music video from maybe the 90's. And it starts with a man who has some sunglasses that can see peoples underwear, and then a woman comes to him and tries on the sunglasses. Then a policeman comes and starts running after them. I don't remember more, and that bugs me :p

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.