Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olivialin17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2018, 07:46 PM
    I'm having problems getting the Wii to work on my TCL Roku TV?
    Each time I change the input it says No Signal. I have all the cords plugged and the Wii turned on, but it still won't work. Can someone please help me?
    Anton87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2018, 02:57 AM
    Hi,

I had the same issue. I bought a new cable to connect it to the TV.
    In my case it worked after I changed the cable.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 27, 2018, 04:37 PM
    Is it possible that your roku reset itself ? If it has done that then you will need to re-enter your information for your WiFi. There should be a name and network password to acess it. Go to the settings portion of your menu and choose connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

connect roku to Samsung ht-x40? [ 2 Answers ]

connect roku to Samsung ht-x40?

ROKU Netflix Streaming [ 4 Answers ]

My picture keeps going purple after working perfectly for many months. The online help said to disconnect and re-connect. It worked. Today it isn't working. Why? What can I do?

Can roku be used on any TV? [ 2 Answers ]

I have older style TV's that have cable and A/V inputs, that's it, (not flat screens). The newest one is about 5 years old I think. Can I use roku with these TV's? If so, will I need to buy anything special to hook things up?

Roku through direct TV dvr? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to hook a roku box up to my system? All audio runs through my sony receiver to the speakers (I don't use tv's sound) current components: sony str-de998 (tuner) sony dvp-cs985v (cd/dvd player) go.video dvr 4100 (dvd and vhs player) direct tv's H-22-100 (dvr) panasonic...

Connect roku to Samsung ht-x40? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to decide which unit to buy: Roku or Apple TV (new A4 version) for streaming movies to TV. I currently have a home theater system - Samsung HT-x40 that doesn't have many inputs for video. All of the system wires go between/inside of walls, adding an HDMI cable would be difficult. Is...

View more questions Search