jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2018, 02:19 PM
    Am I hacked?
    I have AOL... and def tech challenged... anyway, when I go on AOL
    I get the opening page that says login at the top... when I click login
    The box at the very top (where web addresses go) says AOL, Inc
    Also the box to the right which lists all my screens looks
    Different.

Am I being hacked? If so, how do I sign in..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2018, 05:41 PM
    I went here after googling AOL.

https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/l...%2F23354769%2F

Is this where you go? Looks legit, and there is a lock in the url address box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got hacked again! [ 8 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I couldn't open my hotmail mail. Didn't pay much attention then cause I don't use it that often but 3 days ago I also couldn't open my second life account. It was registered on that mail so I got my ex boyfriend to hack it. It took 2 days to hack the mail with brute force and I...

Hacked somebody [ 2 Answers ]

I try every thing somebody hacked and also changed question and profile address. Problem is that there my so many impontant emails & IDs

IP Hacked - or not. [ 6 Answers ]

I sent an email to a good friend of mine at approximately 4.00am Sunday Morning. Less than 12 hours later another friend contacted me and said he had been forwarded the email by the person I sent it to – it had his email address as the sender to prove it.. I thought this highly unlikely and asked...

I got hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tried to do a $3000 purchase with my paypal account. I had an ultra strong password so am sure I got nailed by a keylogger. Bummer too, I was just now logged into my hosting account for a website and saw that one of my email addresses had been changed to something else! I use AVG...

View more questions Search