Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ananas1201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2018, 07:31 AM
    Accounting concepts
    How can cost of goods sold, gross profit and total assets be reported differently by three company's if the economic conditions are all identical for the three company's? Economic conditions would be sales price, cost of the inventory and number of units sold.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2018, 10:16 AM
    It all depends on the price of Rice in China.

This is your homework, show us what you have and why you think that is correct. It's the site rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concepts and Conventions of accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Illustrating with examples, what is the conflict between the following concepts: I) The matching rule and the materiality convention ii) The materiality convention and the objectivity convention iii) The separate entity assumption and the substance over form convention

Accounting Concepts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi again, I was wondering if anyone might know how to check my answers to these questions on accounting... thanks! 1. The current portion of long-term debt should a. not be separated from the long-term portion of debt. b. be paid immediately. c. be reclassified as a current...

Accounting:concepts and application [ 2 Answers ]

the company has a variable cost ratio of 65% and monthly fixed costs of $91000. What is the company's break even point in terms of sale dollars

Accounting Concepts [ 5 Answers ]

Define the concept of matching revenues and expenses.

View more questions Search