Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ughughugh1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2018, 07:15 PM
    10 drinks, ETG 60 hours later?
    Will I pass? I am kicking myself in the for this.

I drank a ton of water Wednesday and Thursday. Took milk thistle and b12 vitamins... worried like crazy.

If I don't pass, what would my levels typically look like, you think?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2018, 05:42 AM
    Ton of water... you are aware testers are keen to check for cheaters, and any indication of that is grounds for a test failure, whether they even detect alcohol at all?

Your odds? Better than winning a lottery, and far less than a sure thing. How they turn out is inconsequential... you either pass or your fail based on the thresholds of the reason you are being tested. EG Employment pre-screening is not the same as if you are on parole.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2018, 07:41 AM
    Worried like crazy?? Bit late for that isn't it? 10 drinks? What happens if you fail? Did you consider that before the drinking episode?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test in 22 hours, drank 8 or 9 drinks 12 hours ago [ 2 Answers ]

For specifics: I had 7 or 8 beers, and one shot. The beers were light, and one heavy, the shot was of vodka. I weigh 160lbs am 5'10 tall, and exercise a fair bit. Usually the exercise comes in the form of sprints via soccer, I plan on playing again tonight although that might fall through, does...

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

3 drinks EtG 72 hours later [ 3 Answers ]

I had 2 strong cocktails (vodka & soda) between 8-9pm Monday. Having a EtG test @ 8pm Thursday, will I be okay. I don't know the cut off point.

3 drinks 37-65 hours [ 0 Answers ]

Had 1 double crowne with heavy meal fri night at 730pm with water and soda Sat night 1 miller light can and 1 tall single crowne at 945pm with a heavy meal and a few waters. EGT took today at 11am. Healthy 5 9 180 pounds male. Am I going to pass! 37 hours from 2 drinks 65 hours from the double....

Egt testing 60 hours 6 drinks [ 0 Answers ]

I really am so stressed out.. someone please give me some insight. I was a regular drinker.. UNTIL I got pulled over for a DUI.. during the football game last weekend I consumed the equivalent of 6 drinks. The last sip being around midnight on Saturday. I went to see the probation officer on...

View more questions Search