Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartyangelgirl Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2018, 03:10 PM
    What does this line mean?
    Around 10:00 pm today, I took an ovulation test strip and I got a negative result in the form of a very faint pink line appeared where the Control line was marked. What does this mean?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2018, 03:38 PM
    It's best to read the booklet that came with the test to determine what it means. Tests are all different, and a line on one brand could mean something entirely different with a different brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does an extra line dryer in liquid line create any issues in a heat pump? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heat pump with a line dryer installed on the liquid line. I have a problem with an exterior expansion valve. Does the dryer have anything to do with the expansion valve issues? Is the presence of the dryer any issue at all? Picture attached.

2days ago a clear line on a pregnancy test this morning a faint line [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I took a home pregnancy test2 days ago and it showed positive with a darkish line,took a test this morning and the line is much fainter,what could this mean?

Dropped snake line into the vent pipe-can't find the cleanout to retrieve the line! [ 1 Answers ]

When snaking out the toilet vent pipe from the roof, the snake broke and fell into the pipe. I've found suggestions to retrieve it that involve finding the vent pipe clean-out... how do we find the vent pipe clean-out? We live in a 1960s ranch with a basement. Two toilets on the main floor and...

Utilizing a clothes washer line for an icemaker water line [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! A few years ago, I moved my washer/dryer from an inside washer/dryer inset located in my kitchen into the garage. I turned this area into a pantry and left both the hot and cold water valves protruding from the wall, as well as the 220 for the electric dryer. I'm tearing out the...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search