Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amy maniet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2018, 05:25 AM
    Eviction of a family member in PA
    How do I evict my 20 yr old son from my home. He is verbally abusive and I am scared he will hurt me. He has anger managaement issues and won't seek help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2018, 11:41 AM
    Search "eviction rules in ___________(insert where you live). You live in PA but cities and country's vary.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2018, 05:44 AM
    If he's threatening you, call the police... they can put him out based on YOUR safety, while you get the wheels turning on the eviction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction of a family member [ 4 Answers ]

How do I go about in evicting my son from my house?

Eviction of a family member [ 5 Answers ]

Do I have to provide written notice to evict a family member that is living in my home (in California) This is a family member that pays no rent and does not contribute to household expenses. She has been residing in the property for about a year. Thanks

Eviction of family member [ 3 Answers ]

How do I evict a family member that has their family living in my home? They pay no rent or bills and are trashing my home.

Eviction of family member [ 1 Answers ]

My 21 year old daughter is continuously stealing from me, and admitting people into my property through her bedroom window. The police tell me that without an eviction notice, I cannot throw her out. She has been diagnosed with asbergers( a high fuctioning autistic disorder) and is presently...

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

View more questions Search