Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparkyjenn2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2018, 11:18 PM
    I have a new byod sim card from total wireless, new sim from metro pcs also a tf128ps
    I have a new byod sim card from total wireless, new sim from metro pcs also a tf128psimc4dd new sim card that I am trying to get activated to go into my new gps gf07 device, also a $10 data card for either total wireless or tracfone. Can I get any these items to work together so I can use my gps tracker for free
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2018, 06:51 AM
    For metro, their service is not free, as any service I am aware of. But to activate a sim card, you take it to the dealer who will activate it in the device

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HRA Deduction ( metro / non metro city ) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All Please help me out Our company is situated at mumbai, & we are providing hra deduction to all employees @ 50% of basic salary as pe income tax laws as the mumbai is metro city, Now one of the employee produced rent receipts for his stays at rental house in Thane ( which is...

Total connections on one wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comcast netgear wireless router and it allows me max 5 devices to connect to it. In my home I have more then 5 connections to make to go on internet. I have connected a 2wire wireless router but somehow cannot get to connect all the PCs/Laptops/PDAs connect to the 2wire router. Can...

Wireless card [ 2 Answers ]

I'm moving my computer upstairs and want to know if I can install a wireless card? The reason I'm asking is I have a hp pavilion s7310n slimline desktops, and I'm not sure if I need a special card cause its so small? Omar

Wireless pci card [ 6 Answers ]

I was searching for this post but I couldn't find anything on the topic I know this is a stupid question and some of you might flame me for me, but I just ordered a laptop and forgot to put a wireless chip in it, as of now I do not need the wireless but I was wondering if it is still possible...

Wireless card [ 1 Answers ]

I understand that a wireless card allows you to connect to the internet without cables.. But after purchasing the wireless notebook card, do you have to still sign up with an "internet provider" or pay any monthly fees?

View more questions Search