Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whitecat11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2018, 10:30 AM
    Information please
    Not sure if my Emerald Sea is a oil or a print. It is signed A Dzigurski.
    Other info says 200 examined, T1401/ V4518-619 P309.
    This does not mean anything to me, so any information will be appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2018, 10:39 AM
    Please take it to a reputable art dealer. Here's more about the artist, including a video of him painting:

Alexander Dzigurski
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 3, 2018, 05:04 PM
    Simply feeling the painting will tell you whether it's an original or a print. Is it on a canvas or paper? Does it feel smooth or have bumps? Is it in a frame without glass, or with?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 4, 2018, 02:57 AM
    You have a signed copy, therefore the number system. It is a print but the signature authentic. The artist signed only so many copies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any information would help Thank you. [ 0 Answers ]

So I had a LEEP done in June and I had my period in Aug. for only two days, and I have not statred for September and I'm two weeks late. I took a test and both came out negative. IDK what to do. Can someone please help me.

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

About L.I.F.O Information [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I want to ask question about the L.I.F.O (Last in Last Out). Question is: Where do companies use the L.I.F.O. Method. Thanks for you advise.:)

Need information [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I need help my brother keeps freaking me out with all these ghost stories about he's been heering things in his room at night we don't no what to do because when he tels my mum she doesn't believe him and just walks away please someone help me before it gets worse

J1 information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings!! I am Sarika, and I am entering to US (Maine State) on 1st February, 07 and my Employer Company is a Hotel and visa type is V1. In the meantime I come to know that I am 1 month pregnant. I want to ask few questions and I would really appreciate if you can find some time and...

View more questions Search