Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pen1s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Hours
    How many days a week do you work and how many hours are you typically working :eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Who? Who are you asking this question to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meeting with ex in a few hours [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having my first meeting with the ex in a few hours. We're going to see a movie. Here's a link to my original post: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/younger-woman-drama-head-twisted-how-do-proceed-64783.html It's been a month of minimal contact. The last real talk we had a...

Fourteen Hours [ 1 Answers ]

In 14 hours (1951) Agnes Moorehead tries to talk would be suicide Richard Basehart off a ledge by suggesting a vacation to what town?

Barking for 5 hours [ 7 Answers ]

We have a 1 and half year old rat terrier/wolf mix. I know what you're thinking. How in the?? The people we got the dog from certainly didn't plan on this litter of puppies! Anyway, she's bigger than a rat terrier but nowhere close to wolf size. She has really short fur so she gets cold easily. So...

Hours of Sleep [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard from a lot of people that seven to eight hours of sleep is best for a full nights sleep. My question is this though, for a person with a disease or some sort of illness that affects their body in some way, what would be their normal sleeping habits? Would seven to eight hours still be...

View more questions Search