Ask
    marywillis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2018, 02:36 PM
    Compare the gospel of luke with the gospel of John
    Compare gospel of luke with gospel ofJohn
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 2, 2018, 02:55 PM
    Is this homework? Luke is one of the synoptic gospels; John is the lone-ranger gospel. Google synoptic gospels. Google John.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2018, 07:11 AM
    Are we looking for something specific, or has someone published a new harmony of the gospels and this is a subtle way of asking people to buy it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast the Gospel of Luke and John [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to hear people's ideas comparing the two Gospels.

It's a gospel song [ 1 Answers ]

Some of the words in the song are: I am god all by myself I don't need any help I can handle thing own my om I am the fist And the last Whatevere you need just ask' For I am I am I am

How do you see this gospel lesson? [ 4 Answers ]

I see this gospel lesson as an ecample of following the spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law... :p Today's Gospel (Lk 13:10-17): Jesus was teaching in a synagogue on the Sabbath and a crippled woman was there. An evil spirit had kept her bent for eighteen years so that she could...

Today's Gospel [ 6 Answers ]

According to today's Gospel (Mt 20:1-16): Jesus told his disciples this parable, «The kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. He agreed to pay the workers a salary of a silver coin for the day, and sent them to his vineyard. »He...

View more questions Search