Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2018, 03:01 PM
    AC Molding
    Molding around the window ac outside. Looks like a picture frame 45-degree angle. But how do you attach it to the stucco wall, without breaking it??
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2018, 07:33 PM
    Get exterior construction adhesive, glue to wall following instructions and use masking tape to hold in place until set.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of old molding toy... [ 0 Answers ]

Circa late 60's early 70's, the idea of the Mattel thingmaker. The molds as I recall were clear plastic, the "goo" was I believe latex has it had already got hard in the bottle by the late 70's when I had one, no heat was used that I recall Mine the molds were for a soccer player, with ball, the...

What is a t molding? [ 1 Answers ]

I tiled a concrete floor and it butts up to carpet. The metal transition strip comes with little nails, but the concrete bit is too big and the nails don't fit the hole. I tried gluing the nails in, but it didn't hold. Will a screw hold the metal strip down? Kathy

Crown molding [ 16 Answers ]

I need help installing crown molding. Is it necessary to use adhesive as well as nails?

Nailing Molding [ 7 Answers ]

Quick question: when nailing up molding (base and casing), *where* do you like to nail? Thinner edges, thicker edges? Closer to edge of molding? Closer to center of molding? FYI: I'm using MDF, to be painted. Thanks!

Molding and Trim? [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased white quarter round molding (the plastic mold proof composite) from Home Depot, and need to install it in my kitchen around the base board trim. What's the best application for this install? I was not sure if I should liquid nail it to the painted wood baseboard, or nail it and then...

View more questions Search