Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junk yard dog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2018, 04:54 PM
    Plane travel
    If a plane travels 400 mph the first 1500 miles of a 3000 mile trip how fast would it have to fly to average 500 miles per hour?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 31, 2018, 05:10 PM
    What do you think? Post your work and your answer here, we'll be happy to look at it and guide you in getting the right answer, but as per site rules we won't do your homework for you, that would be doing you a great disservice.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2018, 05:16 PM
    It will probibly fall into the ocean because they forgot to fill it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do you need basic travel allowance to travel from ghana to the united states [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to have Basic Travel Allowance to travel from Ghana to the United States?

I am a permanent US resident of the USA. Can I travel by plane within the country? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a current resident of the USA with a visa that will expire in 4 years. I currently live in New Mexico but hope to travel to California next month. Can I travel by plane? If so, do I need a passport and how or where do I get it? Sincerely Rocio

Passport for plane travel within the US? [ 4 Answers ]

I heard that eventually you will need a passport to board a plane for travel within the United States. Please tell me what date this will become effective?

View more questions Search