Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caniece36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2018, 12:00 PM
    2028.66 is hours worked and 193.41 is overtime worked. What is the percentage of over
    If there is 2028.66 Regular hours worked
    And 193.41 Overtime hours worked. What is the percentage of overtime hours worked?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2018, 12:18 PM
    Guacamole dip.

This is homework, what do you think is the answer and how do you arrive at it. Site rules.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 31, 2018, 05:12 PM
    Wow, that's a lot of overtime. Why not work a bit of overtime trying to figure this out yourself, seeing as it is your homework, not ours.

We're happy to look at your work and your answer, and tell you if you're on the right path, but we won't do your homework for you, that would be a great disservice to you come test time, because we won't be taking the test for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boss will not pay me for hours worked [ 5 Answers ]

On Tuesday I was told to come to work earlier for my boss because she needed me, I worked 2 hours then she told me she didn't want me to come today early but the next day. But I already clocked in and worked those hours , she said she will not pay me for my misunderstanding her. Is that legal in...

Hours worked and salary [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been asked to work more hours due to the loss of other employees. My job consists of many miles of driving between facilities however drive time is not always included. My contract did state that I will be paid a certain amount averaging 40 hours a week. A year and a half later...

Pay Stubs / Hours worked [ 6 Answers ]

My son works for a small class C corporation in Virginia. For the past three years all he receives is his weekly paycheck no stub giving the deductions held back by the employer. In fact he was told that because the company is so small they are not required to give pay stubs. My understanding...

Salary v.s. Hours worked [ 2 Answers ]

If you work for a company making 35K salary, are there any limits to the amount of hours that you can be demanded to work? In specific, this company is requiring me to work 11-16 hours a day and possibly working weekends as well. There is no compensation for over-time as the pay is set at a...

View more questions Search