Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SRenard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2018, 10:21 AM
    Interesting topics to talk about related to England/ USA culture and civilization
    What are some topics to talk about related to England/ USA culture and civilization that you would find interesting? There may be something like: a personality, a TV show etc. Please specify the topic and be concrete (e.g. personalities - James Bond).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2018, 10:38 AM
    Why do the two countries spell words differently (e.g., color/colour, flavor/flavour) and have different words for the same thing (e.g., apartment/flat, elevator/lift)?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 31, 2018, 11:50 AM
    Americans are more fascinated with English royalty than any other country's. Is that related to the fact that we were under British rule in the 16-1700s?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good dissertation topics concerning organosational culture [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, can you please help me come up with a dissertation topic concerning organisational culture, I want to investigate how it works, its pros and cons, using a business as a case study.

Interesting topics that can be used for investigatory projects [ 0 Answers ]

What are interesting topics that I can give for investigatory projects?

Ideas for an interesting topics in english? [ 2 Answers ]

I need an interesting topic ,that I can make a slidesow about, I need something intersting for evreyone

I Want to Do Research About Finance. Please Provide Different, Interesting Topics. [ 3 Answers ]

What are the interesting topics about finance?

View more questions Search