Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sconyers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2018, 06:39 AM
    As an administrative professional, your role is to _________________ your superviso
    As an administrative professional, your role is to_________________ your supervisor and others and to ensure that the office,department, or project runs _______________.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2018, 06:41 AM
    Copy & Paste your homework without any effort in attempting to answer it for yourself.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 31, 2018, 04:45 PM
    Ooooh, homework! I charge a lot to do someone's homework for them. I also refuse to dress up like you and take your tests for you, so unless you actually learn this for yourself, you're going to fail your test. So how about you try doing it yourself. You can post your answer here and we'll critique it, but no one's going to do it for you. It's just like real life. No one will do your job for you while you get paid for it. Right now school is your job, so do your own work since you're the one getting rewarded for it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2018, 05:18 PM
    My guess is #1 Irritate and #2 off the rails. Am I close?
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 1, 2018, 01:23 PM
    I prefer: As an administrative professional, your role is to screw with your supervisor and others and to ensure that the office,department, or project runs afoul of the law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical administrative [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for a felon to work in the medical industry. Specifically in the office setting.

View more questions Search