Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sue Serak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2018, 09:13 AM
    I am looking for a kids video from the 90's.
    This video featured an around the world theme and the song that stands out is De-O (the banana boat song). If I remember correctly it begnswitha floating globe. It is driving me crazy and I hope you can help me find it.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids video from the 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a video I watched when I was a kid. The main character had webbed hands and feet and he taught you not to talk to strangers, he always ate the fish out of the family fish bowl. It was weird. I can't remember anything else about the movie but my parents can't remember either! ...

Kids puppet video in the 80's... [ 0 Answers ]

I know this isn't much to go by, but I can remember watching a beta video when I was really little that had puppets (I think) and they started in a kitchen and then went to some magical world. I can't really remember anything else, but it would have been from 85 to 90 or 91 probably.

Looking for the name of a late 80s or 90s kids video [ 4 Answers ]

This was my favorite VHS tape as a kid and I can't remember the name of it. It took place in either a jungle or island and there was this purple dancing lizard and 5 or 6 kids. I remember they would sing a song about going on an adventure. Then some woman named twinkle (I think that was her name)...

Kids video from 90's. Can't find name anywhere! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this sing along video I use to watch as a kid... It was a live action and probably went straight to video around late 80's early 90's. It was about a girl who I'm guessing was sleeping because she was in her pj's but later went to this place were she got a dress and was...

I'm looking for an old kids video? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was in daycare they always used to play these old movies for us. Well this one, in the beginning a class goes to the farm for a field trip and she says bye to her son as he gets on the bus. Well they pass the farm and a scarecrow comes to life? Then they sing the whole time. I remember...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.