Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sel74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2018, 05:47 PM
    Find a romance book without title or author
    Historical Romance based in London, a woman turns out to be a the lady whose parents were killed in the Paris riots.

I am looking for a romance novel I read about 5 years ago. The heroine of the book is a woman who comes to London (I think from America) and finds out that she is the daughter of a lord and lady who were killed during the French revolution. The whole family was taught to have been killed during the mobs in the Paris riots. She also has a brother and maybe a sister who survived, but they were separated. I believe her brothers name was John. An older lady she meets (who turns out to be her grandmother) says her looks just like her dead son's wife. That is how they find out she is their daughter.

Check out some similar questions!

Title/author ? Book I read 5(?) yrs ago, historical romance [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book maybe 5-10 years ago about the life of a Russian Countess. This was a fictional historical (some romance) novel. Thought maybe Danielle Steele but was not. Along the lines of her books. The young countess was a ballet dancer & was cousins with the tzar of russia. She fled russia...

Find a romance book without a title or author [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a romance book I read in the 80's or early 90's. I thought that the name was devil's bayou but I cannot fnd it on the web. I think the main character was namd christina, blonde, lived either on some islands or the south.

Need title and author of a young adult romance book [ 1 Answers ]

I read a good book when I was 14 years old and I can't remember the title or author, I would like to get the book for my little sister. Please help! The book is about a woman whose older sister is getting married but the night before, her sister runs away with another man! So the woman is forced...

Looking for title and author of a historical romance book [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can tell me the title and/or author of this book I would greatly appreciate it. It is about two sisters who live in the U.S. Their parents die and they have to move to somewhere in England to live with their aunt. Well the aunt keeps the younger of the two and sends the oldest to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.