Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raventl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2018, 01:14 PM
    Vector Calculus
    Find the average distance between 2 points on the surface of a sphere of radius r.
    Hint: Fix one point, integrate the distance from this point to a general point over the surface of the sphere using spherical co-ordinates.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 29, 2018, 01:17 PM
    Awesome, so what do YOU think..
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the scalar of a vector, and calculate another vector. [ 1 Answers ]

Stuck on this problem for my class for a bit, I'm not sure exactly how to solve it. If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. What I have so far Given the points: A = ( 3, -4, 2) B = (-1, -3, 5) and the vector:

Do you divide the given vector by the magnitude to find the unit vector? [ 1 Answers ]

The problem asks me to find a unit vector in the direction of the given vector. The problem is w=i-2j and another is w=2j.

Finding an angle give a vector and the magnitude of another vector. [ 3 Answers ]

On her way to grandmas, red ridding hood sat down her 1.2kg basket. A wolf came up beside her and began to pull on the basket with a force of 6.4N at an angle 25 degrees with respect to vertical. Red pulled back with force of 12 N. if the net force on the basket is straight up at what angle was...

Calculus and vector optimization [ 1 Answers ]

It is required to lay a cable from a point A on one side of the bank of a river 100m wide to a point B on the opposite bank 1500m downstream from the point C directly opposite A.(Assuming the river bank are parallel).What rout should be followed to minimize The cost,if it costs $30.00 per meter...

View more questions Search