Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shifftali Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2018, 11:46 AM
    How do I get my product mass produced/manufactured?
    HI, I have a product (a woodworking project) that I'd like to get manufactured. I have already made several versions of the prototype and I don't know where to start next.

Is there a company I can hire either locally or abroad that could help me move forward? I know there are agents whose job it is to do this, but I'm still in the preliminary stages and I first need consultations and advice.

Any tips?

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2018, 04:14 PM
    Do you have a patent? But you would find companies that make this type of product (wood, metal, plastic, or what ever) and to make it, you would pay the fees. This on the first order may include set up, die, engineering and other fees.

Also most are of course for orders in the 1000's. Not 100. So the quanity you want to order is another issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The standard cost of Product B manufactured by Mateo Company includes three units of [ 1 Answers ]

The standard cost of Product B manufactured by Mateo Company includes three units of direct materials at $5.00 per unit. During June, 28,000 units of direct materials are purchased at a cost of $4.70 per unit, and 28,000 units of direct materials are used to produce 9,000 units of Product B.

If 12.35g of N2H4 is used, what mass of nitrogen is produced [ 0 Answers ]

2N2H4+N2O4--3N2g+4H2O If 12.34g of N2H4 is used, what mass nitrogen is produced?

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbo [ 1 Answers ]

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbon atoms are in one molecule of vitamin K?

View more questions Search