Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayWhopper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2018, 10:17 AM
    How to get my check mailed to me in another state?
    I worked for BK through a work release program. When I was released they never gave me my last check, which I'm pretty sure is now expired. I since moved to West Virginia and now am having trouble receiving my Last check. I need help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2018, 10:37 AM
    You contact the people in charge of the payment and ask them to mail it there.
    You may have to provide proof of identity and also send the notice in writing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the state of VA check for warrants if you apply for a state ID? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a warrant for failure to appear on a silly misdemeanor. I am wondering if I get a state ID in VA, if I will be arrested. If so, should I go home to WV and get one or just buy a fake one on the internet. I just need one for check cashing and such... I do not drive, I do the subway

2008 NJ state & federal income taxes mailed on 4/17/12 - feds paid, state won't! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... HELP! Just got off the phone with the State of NJ Division of Taxation about my income tax refund for 2008 which I filed late. I knew I had 3 years. Everything I read said I had until 4/17/12 to have returns postmarked this year. I worked HOURS! Got them both in on 4/17/12 and sent...

Little CT State tax being taken out of my check. [ 1 Answers ]

I received my W-2 and it said State withheld only 63 dollars. Why so little when in the past State took out around 900 before. My income was around 18,000

What to write in memo line of check being mailed to debt collection agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am curious what I should write in the memo line of my check that I am sending to the debt collection agency. I want to write my account number and that the remaining balance of XXX will be paid over a period of 12 months at XX per month. The reason for this is that is the payment...

How can I check my state arrest record? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I check my state arrest record. I have tried two private record search companies, and nothing shows.

View more questions Search