Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fivos Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2018, 03:09 AM
    When you come home (from work, going out) what stuff do you carry with you and where
    When you come home (from work, going out) what stuff do you carry with you and where do you place everything?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 29, 2018, 04:15 AM
    I'm a retired woman. I throw hat, mittens, scarves into a box on a cabinet by the door, leave shoes or boots by the door and slip into slippers, throw my jacket on a chair in the living room, and hang my small purse (with keys in it) next to the kitchen. Groceries go on a rolling cart by the door. I don't live in an area with cell phone coverage. So.... I'm not much help for your sociological study, LOL.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2018, 07:59 AM
    I travel very light, phone, wallet, money, keys. They all sit in a box on my desk in my MANcave.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2018, 10:14 AM
    I travel very light as well. My smart phone, which is always charging when at home, is charging on my desk; ready to pick it up and go. It contains my schedule for the next three days. My Android phone is there as well beside it. It goes with me too. I don't take anything I can leave behind at a patient's house.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 29, 2018, 07:59 PM
    I’m a teacher, so I have a bag with papers needing my attention. I also carry my purse and lunch if it’s a work day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I skip years using up a NOL carry forward? I elected not to carry back the NOL. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I skip years using up a NOL carry forward? I elected not to cary back the NOL when I filed my return for the NOL year.

How does this offset stuff work? [ 2 Answers ]

How much back child support do I have to owe before my federal taxes are offset and they take it?

Piecework at home/ Packaging work at home or crafts work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a part time job as due to my GCSE I will have 3 months off after them, and I have heard of piecework which I am interested in, however I don't know what to serach for who to contact can someone help me out please as I would appreciate it. Could you please list a few manufacturers...

How do we find a new tank ? Home Depot doesn't seem to carry the model we have. [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you. Our tank is cracked. It seems that Home Depot is the only store here on Long Island, New York, that carries your brand. Are there other retailers ? HDepot doesn't carry the exact model we have. Are the tanks interchangeable ?

View more questions Search