Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tefjaf46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2018, 12:03 PM
    What questions do we ask to a dying brother. He has no eires.
    My brother is dying and has no children or wife. I am to take care of his estate( Which is nothing) . What kind of questions should we ask him about as far as What he has in the way of retirement, annuity's Ect. .
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2018, 02:49 PM
    He needs a will first or, depending on where you live, the state or country may take over. If he has an annuity, there should be a beneficiary.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 28, 2018, 07:04 PM
    I disagree that he must have a will if he has nothing much.
    Just ask your brother what he has, and where to find the papers.
    Yes, most of anything he might have probably lists a beneficiary(s).
    If not, then you can think about a simple will, or he can even give what he has to his heirs while he's still alive, and avoid waits and fees.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2018, 10:02 AM
    Ask him are his affairs in order in case he dies.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 30, 2018, 02:26 PM
    Are you in the United States ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions to ask a dying person about fiancés [ 2 Answers ]

What to ask about his finances and how he wants then handled?

Can the property (jointly held by brother & father) transfer from brother to brother [ 1 Answers ]

I own a property jointly with my father. Now I wish to transfer/gift this property to my brother. Could you please advise what would be the best way to execute this. What are the legal complications, tax and/or any other issue. Awaiting your response. Thanks. D Dumbre. I jointly own a...

Title? Man travels across country on lawnmower to see dying brother. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, I am new to this site and would like to try to make some friends and find out some information that is nagging me in the process. I appreciate any help in this matter. I am trying to find the title of a movie I saw a few years ago about a man that finds out that his brother is...

Brother in law dying. [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my brother in law was dying of cancer and I was really distraught while every one else was trying to put a brave face on for him. I looked in my dream dictionary this morning and it said that I wished him dead which is not true. What does it really mean? :(

View more questions Search