Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simon Calvillo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2018, 09:21 AM
    Pest invation.
    This bugs are and look some what like mouse droppings until you look at them closer and they can move fast,I zoomed my cell cam on them and look like some mini beattle(bownish looking) how can I get rid of them?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 28, 2018, 11:09 AM
    Please use Answer under your question and the 'insert image' or 'insert video' to show us.
    Or, find a site that shows many bugs in your part of the world and see if any match.
    They sound like fleas for size, color, and rapid movement, but fleas hop a lot too.
    Any pets?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 28, 2018, 04:25 PM
    The best way to rid yourself of a pest invasion is to call a pest control expert in your area. Most at home remedies either don't work or can be dangerous to your health or those living with you (pets, small children).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pest [ 1 Answers ]

I have seen several Flies recent in my house, not sure where they are coming from , I heard something in my daughter wall last month? not sure if it something in the wall that has died or if it's something in the attic , to scared to go up there to check ,what should I do (HELP) .

Weird Dream- Home Invation [ 0 Answers ]

So the other day I had this dream that I was having a home invation. There were two guys that broke in my house trying to kill me and my family. One of the guys crashed their car through the walls. Me and my family ran out of the house and rode off in a golf car. Can someone please tell me what...

How to get rid of a pest [ 5 Answers ]

Some animal is making sounds behind my kitchen cabinets or in my kitchen walls. I think it is a rat. This has happened before and the rat has gotten into my house. How can I eliminate this creature?

How to get rid of PEST! Its everywhere! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! So I have there's little bugs all over my house! I've been reading online and there called silverfish and pill bugs and sow bugs and rolie pollies so I don't know I call em' EWWW! Now I don't care if there doing damage or not these things are gross and I was raised to fear them so I'm kind...

View more questions Search