Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2018, 06:07 PM
    Filler for empty slot in fuse box
    Recently I purchased from the Home Depot a package of 3 fillers for an empty space in my fuse box. It is a QO Load Center. I wrote down all the specs and written info that is inside the Fuse Box and showed the sales person. He said those are the ones, but they don't fit.
    I lost the 1st one as it fell into the space of the wall. So I put a second one there, but if you touch it, it will either fall out or fall into the wall space.
    Does anyone know how I can get one that fits in that space.
    There is one opposite it that fits very tight and snug and never moves.
    These new ones have no ridges to keep them there.
    Appreciate any advice.
    Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2018, 11:55 AM
    Not the cheapest, but you could buy a couple of 20 Amp Breakers, Maybe around $6 each, and if a working one fails, you already have a breaker, just need to swap the wire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slot machines [ 4 Answers ]

How are payouts determined in slot machines? Are they ramdon? Or are they programmed to payout after predetermined sloy plays?

Why the web mail is empty and the outlook express is not empty? [ 1 Answers ]

Why the web mail is empty and the outlook express is not empty?

Why empty oxygen cylinders should be segregated from other empty fuel cylinders? [ 1 Answers ]

Why empty oxygen cylinders should be segregated from other empty fuel cylinders?

Cd slot won't open [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung 5 disc cd player, and the cd slot won't open. Anyone know why this could be? I opened it up but couldn't figure out a way to get the parts out to check them, any ideas are welcome.

1 Ram slot on motherboard and it is empty! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there and thanks in advance for any help you can give. I have a generic built computer. Recently in trying to upgrade it I discovered some things, this mother board has on board everything! Sound, enet, video, usb, and apparently RAM. I want to upgrade my RAM. In the system properties it...

View more questions Search