Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harkplumb Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2018, 04:13 PM
    Obama Care Market Place financial profile update question
    Each year when we sign up for Obama Care we are instructed to report what our income will be for the that year and that we need to update financial information with the Insurance Market Place whenever there are changes to our income during that year.

This year, I no sooner signed up for Obama Care and the ink was hardly dry on my first months premium, when I get in the mail a notice that my Soc. Sec. was being increased by 2% for the 2018 year. And I thought... are you kidding me? NOW I have to turn around and go back into the Market Place and update my income profile by 2% and re-apply for health coverage.

My question is... do I really have to do this, or did the Market Place already take into consideration this 2% increase when I signed up for Obama Care?

What a pain in the caboose!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2018, 08:02 PM
    https://www.healthcare.gov/reporting-changes/

It contains some helpful info, and LINKS. I got it from HEALTHCARE.GOV

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to update clients about new products which has come into place [ 1 Answers ]

I am working with an internet service provider. I wish to update my clients about new products which has come into place. What would be an appropriate way to address them all. Some brief about clients. My clients range from Rs. 100-1000 crore in turnover. Please suggest the best possible...

View more questions Search