Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
    The problem is that you seem to expect rewards for simple things like saying hello, or wishing someone a nice evening. That's not how the world works. People respond to the people they want to respond to. If you say good morning and someone doesn't say it back that's their right, and you don't have the right to be upset about it, and most people wouldn't be, they'd just shrug it off and continue on with their day.

Just from the way you write here you're very off putting. I have to assume that you're the same way in day to day real life. That's not how most people react, and why you do is beyond me. Maybe it's just the way you are, maybe there's an underlying issue like Aspergers, or maybe it's the way you were raised. I have no idea, and sadly no one else online will be able to diagnose what's going on.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 28, 2018, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loplop View Post
    if I have that, then perhaps if I let people know that it would help?
    Better would be to learn CBT (Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy) techniques that will help you positively connect with other people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of song sought [ 0 Answers ]

In the music video, a man and a woman are dressed in pink and blue adidas trackpants (somewhat taking the mick out of 80s clips). They are late 20s/early 30s. Clip appears to have been filmed on a British council estate. Any ideas?

Boyfriend completely broke down, made me feel worse, when I told him I self-injured? [ 4 Answers ]

He knows that I've had problems with self-injury before, but I guess he never thought I'd do it again. It's a long story, but something happened and I (without even really thinking) drank half a bottle of cough medicine to hurt myself/see what would happen two nights ago, just so I wouldn't have to...

How to Use E-Bay Advice sought [ 5 Answers ]

I am technically challenged in so many ways and yet I want to be able to do stuff Online. I tried to do E-bay, thought it was simple. I have CD's and Books I would like To try and sell. I know I need a Pay Pal account. Is there any advice... I mean something That makes the whole process...

Dumper and couldn't feel worse. [ 4 Answers ]

All right to start from the beginning. I was in college and decided to move because I thought I would be able to provide a better life for myself. Prior to moving I met a girl who I worked with. It became love at first sight. We dated for a little while (6 months) during which time she was aware I...

Its not that bad yet I feel it is worse for no reason. [ 3 Answers ]

I have lost my drive. I don't know why. I have been being really depressed for no reason really. I have a good life. I have many friends who care and can go out and put on a good face for the scene. Yet I for some reason don't feel complete. My ex and I broke up eight months ago, and I feel like I...

View more questions Search